Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

Our new passports arrived today so i went on the UK - RC site.

I checked in on- line and booked all our specialty and MTD very easily.

I’ve been able to get in on the new version today. Both my cruises show and both have check in and Cruise planner working links....finally.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm an upbeat and positive person. I really am. I find positives in most everything! Proof you ask? I just returned from my daughter's spring break cruise on an older carnival ship. My sister and I lovingly called it my "rust bucket cruise"!! You know what, I LOVED it! Had an incredible time!!! Food was great. The older ship was in awesome shape, cabins just updated, drinks cold and service good. And oh the website, i could manage both my cabins off just one reservation. How's that for lighting the cruise world on fire with technological innovation???

That brings me to the RCI website. It's making nearly lose my will to live, let alone cruise! They updated it to make it more frustrating??? So you think they ran focus groups to decide what changes would aggravate customers more??? Aside from poor functionality, it just plain ole doesn't work! I cannot get into my sail passes. cannot log into my second room. I just keep getting "try again later". And the log on now requires my reservation number, Birthdate, sail date, ship name - like you are starting over each time. The only part that seems to work is the cruise planner where they can sell me stuff. Other than that forget it.

RCI, if you are monitoring these boards, book a carnival cruise with two cabins so you can see how easy this COULD and SHOULD be...

Venting finished.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our recent Navigator cruise on March 2nd is now showing as a past cruise but the 9 points have not yet been added to my total. Anyone able to update personal preferences, such as cabin upgrade preferences on the new site? My guess is that the site is still evolving.:rolleyes::confused:

I'm an upbeat and positive person. I really am. I find positives in most everything! Proof you ask? I just returned from my daughter's spring break cruise on an older carnival ship. My sister and I lovingly called it my "rust bucket cruise"!! You know what, I LOVED it! Had an incredible time!!! Food was great. The older ship was in awesome shape, cabins just updated, drinks cold and service good. And oh the website, i could manage both my cabins off just one reservation. How's that for lighting the cruise world on fire with technological innovation???

That brings me to the RCI website. It's making nearly lose my will to live, let alone cruise! They updated it to make it more frustrating??? So you think they ran focus groups to decide what changes would aggravate customers more??? Aside from poor functionality, it just plain ole doesn't work! I cannot get into my sail passes. cannot log into my second room. I just keep getting "try again later". And the log on now requires my reservation number, Birthdate, sail date, ship name - like you are starting over each time. The only part that seems to work is the cruise planner where they can sell me stuff. Other than that forget it.

RCI, if you are monitoring these boards, book a carnival cruise with two cabins so you can see how easy this COULD and SHOULD be...

Venting finished.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yikes now that's extreme! :eek:

Don't know about anyone else but I DO NOT like RCCL's new website, especially the My Cruises section.

Can someone tell me where I find the "check in online"??

Thanks.

On the main page, instead of clicking log in, click on "Already Booked". There you will see "On Line Check In". Click on that.

On the main page, instead of clicking log in, click on "Already Booked". There you will see "On Line Check In". Click on that.

Well, Duh!!! I should have known that, makes sense but I like when everything was in one section.

& I see you can’t check in until 90 Days before your cruise.

Thanks.

Well, Duh!!! I should have known that, makes sense but I like when everything was in one section.

& I see you can’t check in until 90 Days before your cruise.

Thanks.

I also am not a fan of the new site. Every day some new thing seems to work. I was able to check in for my September cruise already.

Is Countdown to Cruise working for anyone? It's a small feature from the old site, but I liked it. The menu option is there (on old looking screen) but not working. Otherwise, the site functions.

Yes, I get the countdown to my next cruise when I log in.

Is Countdown to Cruise working for anyone? It's a small feature from the old site, but I liked it. The menu option is there (on old looking screen) but not working. Otherwise, the site functions.

It shows up on an iPad, but not on an iPhone. It may depend on what type of device you use to log in.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So I was finally able to sign in using Chrome. I had one upcoming cruise missing, and one prior cruise missing. Was able to get the November cruise to show up after entering the booking number.

The old site would show the linked reservation for a couple traveling with us. Anyone know where this shows up on the new site?

I found our booking number for the one past cruise we were missing, and it says it found it, but it still does not show up.

The new site did find our Captain’s Club and our Le Club Voyage numbers. Wonder if they intend to show past Celebrity and Azamara cruises. If so, that is currently missing.

It shows up on an iPad, but not on an iPhone. It may depend on what type of device you use to log in.

Thanks. Tried Chrome (usual) and Explorer and neither show. Tried Firefox, and it jumps back to the old screen where you need to enter your reservation # (and kept going in circles). We have an iPad I can try for fun, but no iPhone. Not a big deal

I was able to complete my cruise documents using RoyalCaribbean.com "already booked" link, but when I try to log in to my account to view my profile or anything remotely connected to my account, I get the "please try again later" from the blue screen. I've tried Firefox, Chrome, and today, Edge and IE 11.

I've used the back door link that's been posted on this thread and it takes me to the first page of my account, but, if I try to connect to anything from that page it takes me to the blue log in page that tells me "please try again later."

I cannot believe royal would subject their customers to such a lousy product and then not clean it up.

Instead of integrating the royal and celebrity systems, they've shut me out.

This may be somewhere so I apologize if I missed it but does anyone know where to find your amenity preferences as well as your preferences such as automatic upgrade or not? Is there a place to view your past cruises? I was able to log on the new website and it doesn't show much. I did have to add two cruises that were not there. Thanks

Those functions are currently unavailable and may be for a while.

You can call and check to find out what your current settings are.