Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

Good morning all

So i did a search this morning and I didn't see anything so I apologize in advance if this has been posted already. Does anyone know what is going on with the website? It's been almost 2 weeks now, I can log into my reservation and can only see the following info.

-Ship name

-Sailing date

-Reservation number

-Stateroom details & Edocs as well as cruise planner. (Only thing I can click on)

I can't click on the reservation. When I click on the stateroom details and edocs, it shows all 3 members of my family, however only 2 are cruising on this cruise. Every time I call RC I get the run around from them. "tomorrow, tomorrow, IT is aware of it, tomorrow" Does anyone else have this problem and know of a solution date? I find it funny a company the size of RC is having IT issues with their website, the primary source for guests to book their cruises and it being down for almost 2 weeks now.

Quick background: Cruising on Oasis on May 13. Cruise paid off in January. eDocs should have been issued yesterday. Instead, we received an invoice from RCCL saying we still owed $877. Apparently when they flipped the switch to issue the eDocs, it erased the 30% off discount from our booking. Spent 20 minutes on the phone with D+ desk until resolutions fixed it.

Watch your bookings.:eek::eek:

Quick background: Cruising on Oasis on May 13. Cruise paid off in January. eDocs should have been issued yesterday. Instead, we received an invoice from RCCL saying we still owed $877. Apparently when they flipped the switch to issue the eDocs, it erased the 30% off discount from our booking. Spent 20 minutes on the phone with D+ desk until resolutions fixed it.

Excellent advice. May I add to that: carry your Royal Caribbean printed confirmation, showing zero balance (final payment applied), with you on your cruise.:)

So glad they are spending all that money to fix their IT systems.:rolleyes:

Can someone help me- I am missing cruise points from a 7-night cruise I took in 2003. I do not have the reservation number. It is actually listed in my cruise history, but it is only showing one point? On the old website everything was correct. I should have 67 points but am only showing 60? I honestly cannot believe how terrible their website is!!

Can someone help me- I am missing cruise points from a 7-night cruise I took in 2003. I do not have the reservation number. It is actually listed in my cruise history, but it is only showing one point? On the old website everything was correct. I should have 67 points but am only showing 60? I honestly cannot believe how terrible their website is!!

All cruises taken before Jan 2011 are listed in cruise credits, not cruise points, so while it's confusing that your 2003 cruise shows a "1" next to it, that is the way it's been since 2011. That 1 cruise credit was converted into 7 cruise points (plus some fudge factor) in Jan 2011.

So glad they are spending all that money to fix their IT systems.:rolleyes:

I heard rumors that they stop the ship revitalization program and shift the 900Million $ to their IT Dept.. That includes the bonus/incentive payment for their new CIO for early roll-out of immature Website.

There is nothing wrong with the listing of that cruise. A one week cruise from back then should be listed with one point. The issue is with your total. I have the same problem. The cruise we just took is listed but the points were not added into the total even though the total was correct on the old website.

I heard rumors that they stop the ship revitalization program and shift the 900Million $ to their IT Dept.. That includes the bonus/incentive payment for their new CIO for early roll-out of immature Website.

This is not surprising.

DW had to log in yesterday to set up a new password to be able to use the app. All of her cruises were missing, except the one we are on.

As a side note, we have an additional $200 in OBC we are missing for this cruise. Guess I will have to get in this line if it doesn’t show up by tomorrow.

612efae65f1944e408e4a8eecd4de62c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was able to log in today and set up dining for our next cruise on Sept 1. I do have a cruise missing in my history (first one), but my points and status are correct, so I'm not stressing about it at this point. I was able to get into my Cruise Planner. I did have trouble trying to set up MTD for our 5 night cruise that we added onto the 16 night TA. I will go back and try that again later today. It would only let me set up one night on the MTD for that cruise.

A few days ago I did reset my password and had to change my user name to my e-mail address. Since then I have been fine. My computer is remembering my log in, so it is logging me in automatically now.

All cruises taken before Jan 2011 are listed in cruise credits, not cruise points, so while it's confusing that your 2003 cruise shows a "1" next to it, that is the way it's been since 2011. That 1 cruise credit was converted into 7 cruise points (plus some fudge factor) in Jan 2011.

Ok, I get what you are saying. In their old website, my points were accurate. I am one who keeps meticulous track of my cruises and points. In the new system, I am missing exactly 7 points and all my other cruises/points are correct, except the one taken in 2003. Should I wait a few weeks to see if the system corrects itself or should I waste my time calling in? Thanks.

There is nothing wrong with the listing of that cruise. A one week cruise from back then should be listed with one point. The issue is with your total. I have the same problem. The cruise we just took is listed but the points were not added into the total even though the total was correct on the old website.

At least I’m not the only one experiencing this problem?!

Ok, I get what you are saying. In their old website, my points were accurate. I am one who keeps meticulous track of my cruises and points. In the new system, I am missing exactly 7 points and all my other cruises/points are correct, except the one taken in 2003. Should I wait a few weeks to see if the system corrects itself or should I waste my time calling in? Thanks.

Unless you have an uncoming cruise on which your correct points would make a difference, I'd wait to call them. They seem to be working to correct the problem.

Also, if the only problem was that you had 1 point for the 2003 cruise instead of 7, wouldn't your total points be off by 6 instead of 7? That, plus what Ocean Boy posted leaves me to believe the problem is something else.

I was able to log in today and set up dining for our next cruise on Sept 1. I do have a cruise missing in my history (first one), but my points and status are correct, so I'm not stressing about it at this point. I was able to get into my Cruise Planner. I did have trouble trying to set up MTD for our 5 night cruise that we added onto the 16 night TA. I will go back and try that again later today. It would only let me set up one night on the MTD for that cruise.

A few days ago I did reset my password and had to change my user name to my e-mail address. Since then I have been fine. My computer is remembering my log in, so it is logging me in automatically now.

Unfortunately, that is a "feature" of the last website update. You now have to restart the dining reservation completely for each night that you want to reserve a MTD time or specialty dining location.

I am not sure that will be enough to replace every one that needs replaced, and it’s not just the IT people I am referring to. Most of the good IT people I have known over the years, which is quite a few as I’m retired IT and was working in it before everyone started calling it IT, would probably turn down a job offer from RCCL right now.

I didn’t start cruising Royal Caribbean until November 2012, so my history with them is not all that long. But, this is the second upgrade rollout I have seen from them in that time and both have been failures on my grading scale the other one was working (?) and a lot less user friendly when it was declared a great success by Royal Caribbean. This one also looks like a worse failure than the previous rollout and a regression back to what I would expect see in the late 1990’s to early 2000’s in what comes up when you first log in; and not something I would expect to see in 2018.

Keep the faith, in a month or two, maybe three or four; RCCL Management will come out and proclaim this rollout to be great success and all will be well in the world again, because they said it was a great success, just like before. As for me, my decision to become loyal to Royal last year was a BIG MISTAKE and I am no longer loyal to Royal.

I have been trying to log on to my current reservation for a couple of hours and have not been able to get in. Any one else having the same problem???

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I've been having similar problems with the new RCL Dashboard that supposed to make every thing easy. After 30 minutes of frustration trying to check in, I called RCL for help. the agent said that the new website is NOT COMPATIBLE with Google Chrome, which I have used countless times with no issues. The new website only works with Windows Explorer. That would have been nice for them to post that on the page I was working on that I then lost due to the incompatibility. I'm diamond on RCL but their systems are very primitive compared to Carnival who is SO easy to do business with.

Unless you have an uncoming cruise on which your correct points would make a difference, I'd wait to call them. They seem to be working to correct the problem.

Also, if the only problem was that you had 1 point for the 2003 cruise instead of 7, wouldn't your total points be off by 6 instead of 7? That, plus what Ocean Boy posted leaves me to believe the problem is something else.

No, for some reason they gave me 8 points for that sailing in 2003...I believe it had to do with a conversion of their point system or something like that. Someone on here who is smarter than me will remember the reason. So I should have 67 points and I am only showing 60. They have my Harmony 3/10/18 points added so the problem is with the points from my 2003 sailing showing up. Thank you.

No, for some reason they gave me 8 points for that sailing in 2003...I believe it had to do with a conversion of their point system or something like that. Someone on here who is smarter than me will remember the reason. So I should have 67 points and I am only showing 60. They have my Harmony 3/10/18 points added so the problem is with the points from my 2003 sailing showing up. Thank you.

If the 2003 cruise was not being credited properly, you would be 8 points off, not 7. The conversion for those who had only one cruise credit was (7 * cruise credits + 1). As with Ocean Boy, I suspect it is some other factor that is making your total incorrect.

The fact that there is a "1" next to your 2003 cruise is not unusual or an indication that the problem lies there, that's just the way they show cruise credits from pre-2011 cruises.

Trying to sign in and register for 3 B2B already booked cruises and even spoke extensively with the corporate office 305 539 6000. Even they are having the same problems of the registration going around in circles. You enter info and then save and continue and it makes a continuous loop so you never get anywhere. RCCL your "I T" department needs help! The new website they created is impossible. We have cruised for years and have never experienced this.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Edited by Galleon1234

So was I

Royal told me to log in go to settings write my C&A # down cause I will need to re-enter it.

Change my birthday by 1 year and save.

Go to Dashboard and make sure C&A# disappears.

Go back to settings correct the birth year then Log Out.

Wait 1 minute the Log in.

Then re-enter C&A # if not there. save again.

Log off, wait 1 minute then log on again.

After that my points were corrected.