Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

If you go to the dining room when you board you can make them aware of your reservations for your group and of your requirement for two tables together. They will probably keep the table assignment just for you for the rest of the cruise. Don’t just show up the first night and hope they can sort it. With a bit of notice they will.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes - I plan to do this - but one would think when you take the time to link multiple cruise reservations and take more time to make dining reservations for all of them - that would be sufficient. Obviously, not the case with RCCL. Say what you will about Carnival, I never had a problem with their website.

Does anyone know if there is an email address for the Anthem Maitre D' ?

Has anyone been able to find how to choose/update preferences on the welcome amenity? I can't find it to save my life.

Because it's not there. They haven't added it yet. In the meantime you can call to change it, or else your previous choices will remain the same.

The new system has many issues. I just made final payment to my cruise and the receipt did not have my hubby or my C&A number. In addition, it did not show my OBC. When I called the agent confirmed that my C&A numbers were not there and my credit had been dropped. He had to go to his supervisor to reinstate the OBC

If you are in final payment windo check your receipt.

ML

Does anyone know how to find the price breakdown on your booked cruises now?? On the old site, you use to be able to see the cost, taxes, and anything else added to the cost of your cruise. I can’t seem to find this information any longer

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Does anyone know how to find the price breakdown on your booked cruises now?? On the old site, you use to be able to see the cost, taxes, and anything else added to the cost of your cruise. I can’t seem to find this information any longer

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It's not available on the wondrous new website yet, if ever again. If you don't have a copy of the booking invoice you'll have to call them. At this point I'll bet if there was a market for voodoo dolls of the Royal Caribbean executives and an ample supply of pins, the people answering the phones would be buying them in bulk.

It's not available on the wondrous new website yet, if ever again. If you don't have a copy of the booking invoice you'll have to call them. At this point I'll bet if there was a market for voodoo dolls of the Royal Caribbean executives and an ample supply of pins, the people answering the phones would be buying them in bulk.

Thanks for your response!! I’d be first in line if there were voodoo dolls LOL[emoji85][emoji849]🤪

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I know this sounds super lame, but I just logged in, expecting to be able to show the kids the "Countdown to Cruise" and get them excited, only to discover the new layout with no sign of anything resembling a "244 days to go!" etc.

So disappointed. I ended up having to google "days until 24th November 2018", which definitely did not invoke the kind of excitement I was hoping!

I heard rumors that they were going to combine cruise points of these two lines. but I remember how much trouble they had when Royal changed there cruise points from 1 to 7 days, 4 to 9 or 10 days and etc. With that system you got 1 point for any cruise between 1 and 7 days, and two points for 8 to 10 or something like that. Then they started to give points according to the number of days. That made much more sense than getting the same point value on a 3 day cruise as a 9 or 10 day cruise. Celebrity does their points much differently that Royal and it will take a lot of effort to combine the points systems. Even though I would like it to happen, it may never come to reality. There also has been some scuttlebutt about adding at least one or two levels between Diamond Plus and Pinnacle. Quite a gap between 175 points for Diamond Plus and 700 points for Pinnacle.

I only read that they were going to make your respective points/loyalty level with each sister Cruise line visible on each other’s websites. I haven’t heard that they will be combining points together. That will cause a queue at the diamond lounge.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What a piece of XXX

My most recent cruise was added to my history and the points is right. My travel companion has the cruise but the points did not update. What kind of system did they come up with in this stupid upgrade?

same here:

we cruised 21 days in Feb/Mar 2018; cruise histories for me and DW are correctly posted, my points are correctly added/listed, points for DW are not.

Also all our Empress otS cruises from 1997,1999,2000 are not listed anymore in the cruise history. After 3 emails to the guestaccthelpdesk: they communicated 5 days ago: "all is solved".

Guess what- it was not and still is not solved. Today I got an email from a "digital ambassador" that even is more bizarre and suggests we do not have a common last name and we shall provide C&A numbers. We did in all the previous 4 emails - so adding to the IT-issues we now encounter additionally and severe communication problems.

Miami disaster 2018

So far I'm not impressed with how RCL is rolling out their updated website. It's missing information and lacks access to features. Customer service is now overwhelmed with questions that people use to be able to access online. I know they hired a new CIO but she's as bad as the old ones. May be time to pull back the update, fix all the issues and then do a proper roll out.

Can anyone help me with this problem? I can access my august cruise and my October cruise. But the room that I have my son booked in can't be loaded to my log in page. I have tried to hit the add a booking button but when you get there it doesn't allow you to add any numbers where it says to put the numbers in. Its very frustrating so any help would be appreciated.

Over the alst week or so, I've been getting quite a few e-mails apologizing for the nightmare from their Digital Ambassador." Are the Digital Ambassadors new.

Below is the latest e-mail:

Hello Guy,

Thank you for your email. We are sorry for any frustration we have caused with the recent launch of the new guest account portion of the Royal Caribbean Cruises website.

We have listened to your concerns and acted on your feedback to improve our functionality. You should now be able to easily find and access the Cruise Planner for each of your upcoming cruises. Simply click ‘Cruise Planner’ to the right of each reservation.

You can also access the Cruise Planner here directly: Cruise Planner

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the launch of our new universal guest account. We appreciate your patience as we work to improve our technology and your future cruise experiences.

Sincerely,

Phyllis

Your Digital Ambassador

I know this sounds super lame, but I just logged in, expecting to be able to show the kids the "Countdown to Cruise" and get them excited, only to discover the new layout with no sign of anything resembling a "244 days to go!" etc.

So disappointed. I ended up having to google "days until 24th November 2018", which definitely did not invoke the kind of excitement I was hoping!

I have a days until next cruise with in blue just above the first item in my cruise list on the my cruises page.

So far I'm not impressed with how RCL is rolling out their updated website. It's missing information and lacks access to features. Customer service is now overwhelmed with questions that people use to be able to access online. I know they hired a new CIO but she's as bad as the old ones. May be time to pull back the update, fix all the issues and then do a proper roll out.

They can't, they changed their backend. They were using AS/400. It was long overdue, really.

When I log onto the website, all I get is the name of the ship, sail date and previous cruises. I need to find out if my wait list early dining is confirmed. I booked with a Travel Agent so she'll have to check for me...sigh.

I already shot an email to rccl dining so hope they heard my plea.

The RCI rep I spoke to on Sat. told me they're still ironing out the kinks on the new website. Seriously? Shouldn't that have been done BEFORE rolling it out to the public?