Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

So was I

Royal told me to log in go to settings write my C&A # down cause I will need to re-enter it.

Change my birthday by 1 year and save.

Go to Dashboard and make sure C&A# disappears.

Go back to settings correct the birth year then Log Out.

Wait 1 minute the Log in.

Then re-enter C&A # if not there. save again.

Log off, wait 1 minute then log on again.

After that my points were corrected.

Seriously? They are more nuts over at RCI than I originally thought. AND, I left out a word between "more" and "nuts" that I really wanted to insert. ;)

So was I

Royal told me to log in go to settings write my C&A # down cause I will need to re-enter it.

Change my birthday by 1 year and save.

Go to Dashboard and make sure C&A# disappears.

Go back to settings correct the birth year then Log Out.

Wait 1 minute the Log in.

Then re-enter C&A # if not there. save again.

Log off, wait 1 minute then log on again.

After that my points were corrected.

Thanks for this, I may be trying it in a week or so.

I've been having similar problems with the new RCL Dashboard that supposed to make every thing easy. After 30 minutes of frustration trying to check in, I called RCL for help. the agent said that the new website is NOT COMPATIBLE with Google Chrome, which I have used countless times with no issues. The new website only works with Windows Explorer. That would have been nice for them to post that on the page I was working on that I then lost due to the incompatibility. I'm diamond on RCL but their systems are very primitive compared to Carnival who is SO easy to do business with.

:loudcry::loudcry::loudcry:The only company in the world that would create a new web site that was only compatible with a two years ago deprecated browser. :(

It will give you the Member log on screen you are used to. I did this to cancel a cruise and got a Cancel id #

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/mycruises/processLogin.do

While the mods have done a great job merging duplicate threads about the new site, that has led this thread to grow so much this detail gets lost - that back door link has been posted every few pages.

YES......my total points were fixed today.

Still waiting for Royal to add all the functionality I use to enjoy.

Shelton, did you employ the workaround to fix your points, or did they get fixed all by themselves?

While the mods have done a great job merging duplicate threads about the new site, that has led this thread to grow so much this detail gets lost - that back door link has been posted every few pages.

When I replied to this it was a smaller and newer thread. Then I lost it and now I see it is added to this part.

i NEVER saw the link until I went onto the RCI Blog (not part of this one on CC).

WISH THE MOD WOULD LEAVE STUFF for each new thread alone. Merging stuff that is new with older is confusing because I was trying to find it within 3 minutes of posting.

The reason for a new thread is newer problems have arisen and it is now 2 weeks into the problem and newer folks are now reading.

Some folks don't want to look at a 85 page thread.

It's like I keep seeing same stupid questions about drinks, check in etc etc. I don't see those merged...

Shelton, did you employ the workaround to fix your points, or did they get fixed all by themselves?

Not me. New email from crown and anchor says wait another 2 weeks! Then if not fixed call and they will look into my account. They think I have 2 accounts. Never. And cruise history shows just points say pending enrollment (forever). What idiots

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Tried the workaround a few days ago with no success. This morning it was still wrong, but I signed on a few mins ago and it was correct.

Miracles do happen......

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

I've been having similar problems with the new RCL Dashboard that supposed to make every thing easy. After 30 minutes of frustration trying to check in, I called RCL for help. the agent said that the new website is NOT COMPATIBLE with Google Chrome, which I have used countless times with no issues. The new website only works with Windows Explorer. That would have been nice for them to post that on the page I was working on that I then lost due to the incompatibility. I'm diamond on RCL but their systems are very primitive compared to Carnival who is SO easy to do business with.

That's is a bunch of crap, I have used Google Chrome and Firefox since all these problems have started. Just make sure you clear out your cache and history.

Holy crap...... IT WORKED!

Ditto!! I was missing 18 points that they found a few weeks ago and they performed a merge to fix it. Their automated phone line had my corrected points but their stinky website did not reflect the corrected points. After the workaround both DH’s and my points are correct on their website.

We just got off the Anthem and the pessimist in me thinks the points will not show up at least without drama. :p

RCCL used to be our favorite, not anymore. The changes and cutbacks are ridiculous. Now this frustrating attempt at trying to sign in on already booked 3 B2B's and you can't even use Google Chrome? Who is running this company? I have written M Bayley a lengthy letter. Their "IT" department has failed miserably and they need to be fired. Spoke extensively with Nelson Frau in the Corporate office at 305 539 6000 after speaking and being passed around for hours to many different reps that do not know how to make the new website work either and told me repeatedly that all RCCL customers HATE the new website. Good way to run off your loyal customers... Pretty sad RCCL! Who ever is responsible for the continued changes, rules, not combining future cruise with stockholder credits like you can on Carnival, needs to go back to school to learn how to manage a successful, customer friendly corporation. Signed Diamond Stockholder.

I think a lot of people will agree with your frustration with RC IT.

Heh. The group I normally sail with is full of IT nerds: there's a couple of systems administrators, an ETL expert, a database administrator with experience on four platforms, a security consultant who has spent a decade as a CIO and CISO, a couple of web designers, a software and website tester, and at least four programmers with experience from RPG and JCL all the way up to Java apps and Ruby.

We've often discussed initiating a hostile takeover of RCCL; but only of the IT department.

The only drawback is the coverage on the week we take our annual cruise will be down to basically just Homer Simpson's drinkie bird.

I sort of like the new website, once you learn your way around it. I check it almost daily and have had zero problems the last couple of weeks or so.

My experience is similar - I thought it may be because we are downunder & 3/4 of a day ahead of USA:)

When I learned of the upgrade, I stayed off the site for a few days as I realise that often with any website upgrade there can be issues, unlike some that seem to find a desperate need to log-in at first hint of an update.

We had a cruise upcoming fairly soon ( we depart tomorrow) & I didn't want to cause any issues, and had no real need to log-in at that point. Once I read that it was somewhat ok, I logged in thru the new login system ie using the email address associated with my on-line account & setting a new 'stronger' password, & really it is all good. Our current cruise and our future one are there, our on-line reservations are there, our C&A history is there, with correct points.

Yes the look is different, and there will always be the "it's different" point, but it's working - maybe I'm just lucky :D

Spoke extensively with Nelson Frau in the Corporate office at 305 539 6000 after speaking and being passed around for hours to many different reps that do not know how to make the new website work either and told me repeatedly that all RCCL customers HATE the new website.

You seriously were on the phone for HOURS to voice your displeasure? I wish I had that kind of time on my hands. The strongest message you can send would be to stop giving them your business. Each cruise you take is just another win for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Seriously? They are more nuts over at RCI than I originally thought. AND, I left out a word between "more" and "nuts" that I really wanted to insert. ;)

Thank you. I had sent an email and received a response from C&A that my missing points after my last cruise were in the system and should show up on the site. A day later still no points so I tried this and, Oh, there they are. Having been in IT (not RCL) I understand people finding these workarounds but always found it interesting that they would have to. Now waiting for them to allow access to onboard gift and other preference settings.