Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

For anyone technical: https://www.cio.com/article/3156806/cio-role/cruise-ship-cio-jettisons-aging-application-infrastructure.html

This is not just a website upgrade or an integration of multiple systems, it's a complete overhaul. This explains why there's no option to roll back. It still doesn't excuse them entirely as IMO many of these issues should have been caught in testing, but it does soften my rage.

I still can't login at all. I got an email from royal asking for my phone # and the best time to contact me so they can troubleshoot with me. At least they're trying.

"But that’s in the future. For now, Giresi promises that passengers can expect a "significantly improved" user experience from Royal by the end of 2017."

HA!

For anyone technical: https://www.cio.com/article/3156806/cio-role/cruise-ship-cio-jettisons-aging-application-infrastructure.html

This is not just a website upgrade or an integration of multiple systems, it's a complete overhaul. This explains why there's no option to roll back. It still doesn't excuse them entirely as IMO many of these issues should have been caught in testing, but it does soften my rage.

I still can't login at all. I got an email from royal asking for my phone # and the best time to contact me so they can troubleshoot with me. At least they're trying.

I have to go in circles to access Cruise Planner on Chrome and still can't get in. I log-in and then hit cruise planner, it makes me put in all of my information. When I do, it takes me back to the original page and I go through the whole things again. I've tried several times. It worked for me on Firefox, but I never could get it to work on Chrome.

You might want to clear your Chrome cache again. I had to clear mine out of Firefox more than once to get full functionality. In Firefox, I could delete individual Royal cookies. Unless I'm missing it, I'm not seeing that option in Chrome.

All my future cruises and cruise history on there. Problems were fixed by last Sunday...

It does turn out that account by account problems are not fixed. So I had to set up 2 IT tickets for myself . Still do not have full iten. on each cruise and not all the cruises upcoming came over so I have to add them. I wish they had a button for comments but RCCL never seems to invite comments - positive , constructive please add this or otherwise. At least not for non pinnacle folks.

For what it is worth, I logged in to the new website for the first time today. I started by clicking "forgot password" rather than trying to use my old one. Once the password was reset I was able to get in and everything was there (past and future cruises and C&A points) except for my C&A account number. I clicked "add" to add the account number and within minutes everything was up-to-date and everything else seems to work. I was able to check in and view the cruise planner for my next cruise. Those functions seem to be using the old familiar web designs.

This may not be of much consolation to those still having problems, but it is another data point for this thread nonetheless.

After spending some time at Royal's website, I realized I can no longer see the screen with the amount of points I have, :omy level and the list of cruises I have been on.

I just got off the phone with Royal Caribbean, asking what happened to my Crown & Anchor information and the list of cruises I have been on. The response was "No, you can't see your points or list of cruises you have been on. IT is working on that." I asked when he thought that would be returned. He said "the truth is, I have no idea."

Really surprised!

I had C&A correct a few cruises where they gave me single points instead of double for cruising as a single. They updated the points for each individual cruise, but my total didn't increase. I called C&A back and their records showed the correct total, but the website showed the old total. They said they were aware of the problem and were working on fixing it.

After spending some time at Royal's website, I realized I can no longer see the screen with the amount of points I have, :omy level and the list of cruises I have been on.

I just got off the phone with Royal Caribbean, asking what happened to my Crown & Anchor information and the list of cruises I have been on. The response was "No, you can't see your points or list of cruises you have been on. IT is working on that." I asked when he thought that would be returned. He said "the truth is, I have no idea."

Really surprised!

No issue here. My points are right and all of my past cruises are viewable under the "cruises" tab. Does your dashboard even show your C&A number? If not, then your C&A account has not yet been linked. There should be a place to enter your C&A number to link that with your dashboard.

Everyone is having trouble today. They seemed to have rolled out the updated website before they worked the kinks out.

And then they apologize a lot. I reserved a cruise on March 6th a day before all this crap started. Now today I can't get in to cancel my Refundable deposit. But heck I get a lot of emails on my other cruise on good deals. Why send emails if we can't get in to make shore excursions etc etc. I see others on the phone for 20 mins.

RCI IS ONE MESSED UP COMPANY. They should be ashamed of themselves.

For what it is worth, I logged in to the new website for the first time today. I started by clicking "forgot password" rather than trying to use my old one. Once the password was reset I was able to get in and everything was there (past and future cruises and C&A points) except for my C&A account number. I clicked "add" to add the account number and within minutes everything was up-to-date and everything else seems to work. I was able to check in and view the cruise planner for my next cruise. Those functions seem to be using the old familiar web designs.

This may not be of much consolation to those still having problems, but it is another data point for this thread nonetheless.

WOW I am thinking of trying but half scared I will make things worse. I only have 3 tries left before I am frozen out.

Also I was on the phone a few minutes ago and after a few chats the lady seemed to get bored and hung up on me.

RCI is a messed up company and no wonder they are not allowed back into Glacier Bay for dumping.

I just called Royal Caribbean after noticing that I could no longer see my points and past cruises on the Crown & Anchor section of the website.

The person I spoke to said IT was working on it but he had no idea when that information would be available.

What does this mean??

It means exactly what it says. There is a bug in the website. IT is currently working on fixing the bug. They can not foresee the future to determine when the fix will be made and published so you can see that information on the website.

No issue here. My points are right and all of my past cruises are viewable under the "cruises" tab. Does your dashboard even show your C&A number? If not, then your C&A account has not yet been linked. There should be a place to enter your C&A number to link that with your dashboard.

I see what you mean. I added my number. It now says pending, hoping they will show up soon. Hm, why in the world wouldn't the agent know I needed to add my crown & anchor number?

Upon a phone call this morning a my C&A # still isn't showing, she told me they are aware of this and working on it so past cruises show up. We will have to wait & see. Up to their changing their system I had no problems, it seems they have made things worse now. Daughter & I have a cruise on Princess next March then the Allure for April 2020, so maybe they will get it fixed in 2 years.:D

As soon as I saw Agile I knew why their quality sucks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I see what you mean. I added my number. It now says pending, hoping they will show up soon. Hm, why in the world wouldn't the agent know I needed to add my crown & anchor number?

Good luck. I have been pending for 10 Days all I get are automatic replies saying they will contact me sometime in the future. Maybe 2025. I also now get emails with future cruise deals and my level is wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Do you have any pending reservations numbers you could add? When I first added my C&A number, I got that “pending” also but as soon as I entered a reservation number for a pending cruise, everything populated.

Do you have any pending reservations numbers you could add? When I first added my C&A number, I got that “pending” also but as soon as I entered a reservation number for a pending cruise, everything populated.

I do. I thought they were combining all lines. I have a Celebrity coming up. But when I put the reservation number it it says no such reservation number exists

Sent from my iPhone using Forums