How long does it takes for them to update C&A status?

Hi [emoji3]

I just jumped for the next level on the C&A society but I was wondering how long does it takes for them to update the status.

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On the old website, updates would come around 7 days after the completion of a cruise. Not sure about the new website.

have been off harmony for a month and still hasn't updated C&A points. the cruise shows up in my past cruises but not the points. i called and it has correct points. i called again and spoke with a CS rep and was told that they know about this issue and are working on it. guess we shall see how long it takes to see the points.

have been off harmony for a month and still hasn't updated C&A points. the cruise shows up in my past cruises but not the points. i called and it has correct points. i called again and spoke with a CS rep and was told that they know about this issue and are working on it. guess we shall see how long it takes to see the points.

We got off Oasis a month ago, and the old website updated the points ~7 days after we got home. The new site "caught up" to those totals yesterday.

We got off Oasis a month ago, and the old website updated the points ~7 days after we got home. The new site "caught up" to those totals yesterday.

thanks for posting that info. hopefully they will show up soon.

Hi [emoji3]

I just jumped for the next level on the C&A society but I was wondering how long does it takes for them to update the status.

Thank you

For everything, up to a month. Most common stuff is updated within a week or two. Our mailings to email took a month to update the status box that seems to be on all mailings. Online everything was about a week or two.

Finished a cruise three weeks ago and moved up a level. The website shows the correct points and level for my wife. For me it still shows my old level and points.

My wife received an email "Congratulations on reaching the next tier." I have not.

However the email newsletters I receive from RC show my new level and updated points at the bottom. But the website still does not. How about that!?

One other thing - my adult son's points and level on the website have been updated to match my wife's even though he was not on the cruise with us.

I have the same issue, but my husbands status has updated :rolleyes:

Finished a cruise three weeks ago and moved up a level. The website shows the correct points and level for my wife. For me it still shows my old level and points.

My wife received an email "Congratulations on reaching the next tier." I have not.

However the email newsletters I receive from RC show my new level and updated points at the bottom. But the website still does not. How about that!?

One other thing - my adult son's points and level on the website have been updated to match my wife's even though he was not on the cruise with us.

Same issue here but it worked out after about a month. Mostly the emails from Royal. My points were updated pretty quickly. SO was not. But it eventually was correct.

I'm glad to find this thread. With my last cruise in the Rhapsody I should be up to 80 points and that means Diamond! We disembarked last Sunday and the cruise just appeared today on my past cruises. But my status still shows as emerald and 73 points. It looks like others are experiencing delays in status change as well. Guess I'll wait it out a couple of more weeks before I call.

I called today because the people that sailed with me were updated already I was told my account had an error and it’s going to be fixed in 15 day. All I can think is they don’t want me to be a diamond lol

Somehow, I don't see this front end web site redesign affecting the back end point confirmation process RCI has in place.

You're probably right, but there may be two points. 1. What Crown and Anchor has when you call. 2. What the website shows. Hopefully they are one in the same.

Edited by BillOh
Got a ticket from the grammar police.