Midwest Blizzard

Forecasters seem convinced a blizzard is due in the plains/upper Midwest. Best wishes to anyone flying out of Wisconsin/Minnesota this weekend:')

This will be the third substantial snowfall in Northern Michigan this APRIL.....................:mad::mad::mad:

It hit 70 today in Philadelphia. :D :D :D

OUR winter seems to have finally ended. Tomorrow the temp will head towards 80. :o

I have given up on our winter ending in Minnesota. The joke used to be that we have 2 seasons- "Winter and 4th of July". I'm not finding that joke very funny at the moment.

I totally agree. Here in central WI I just want winter to be OVER!!! So tired of snow and cold and we are looking at another possible 12" this weekend. I am praying the storm moves a little or we get just a little warmer an have rain. But also forecasting wicked winds.

Hope anyone flying out gets out of here tomorrow because not looking good for Saturday.

Was suppose to fly out Sun 5:30am from Buffalo to Orlando for Oasis...Heard an Ice storm is suppose to move in Sat night so we just changed our flight to 2pm Sat...hoping to get out before all hell breaks out.

Unfortunately has to pay a fee but much less than missing the ship.

Have sooooo had enough of winter

Still nervous...Wish us luck

It was 83 here yesterday, 66 today, and a blizzard warning beginning tomorrow afternoon with a low of 12 Saturday night. I need another cruise!!

We have had our ups and downs here but after reading your post, no more complaints from me. That is just plain crazy! Good luck.

Forecasters seem convinced a blizzard is due in the plains/upper Midwest. Best wishes to anyone flying out of Wisconsin/Minnesota this weekend:')

This will be the third substantial snowfall in Northern Michigan this APRIL.....................:mad::mad::mad:

Lansing area here & agree bet we had snow 7 days this month so far, doesn't stay but come on it's April! Though do remember early 1980's schools were shutdown for the week 2nd week of April... Even when I cruise in Nov I fly to Florida 2 nites early. One year flying out of Flint plane was just Taxi and we slid off runway & got stuck from 6am-1pm...

Nothing like Nevada and Arizona !!!!!!

79 in Kansas City today.

Possible snow showers on Sunday

Of course today was great weather - I was in the office all day. And freezing weather this weekend in time for Sporting KC game.

I was in Chicago last weekend and the heaters were still running at some of the Metro stops.

Put a call in directly to your air carrier yourself using your confirmation number. In the event of an approaching storm, most major air carriers will let you go a day early (if they have seats) with no change fees. They would rather get you to your destination early then have to worry about re-arranging flights for you in the event of a cancelled flight.

Put a call in directly to your air carrier yourself using your confirmation number. In the event of an approaching storm, most major air carriers will let you go a day early (if they have seats) with no change fees. They would rather get you to your destination early then have to worry about re-arranging flights for you in the event of a cancelled flight.

Thx dj! I’m on it!

We added “storm” Potato Chips and Haagen Daz to today’s grocery list. Freezing rain and snow this weekend for us. Thankfully we have a full farm generator and afternoon NHL playoff hockey and baseball on TV.

I did that last night with Southwest...but because they had not issued formal travel advisory for my airport, if I wanted to change it was on my dime.

It was $100 per person and I decided to bite the bullet and change now rather than roll the dice and either wait for a advisory to be declared or then the mad rush to make sure we get on an earlier flight because those will then sell out..

We are flying out of Buffalo...was a 5:30am flight Sun but switched to a 2pm Sat flight...I figured spending $300 was better than losing $3000.

P.S...I HATE Winter...even though its really spring.

Wish us luck tomorrow.

I did that last night with Southwest...but because they had not issued formal travel advisory for my airport, if I wanted to change it was on my dime.

It was $100 per person and I decided to bite the bullet and change now rather than roll the dice and either wait for a advisory to be declared or then the mad rush to make sure we get on an earlier flight because those will then sell out..

We are flying out of Buffalo...was a 5:30am flight Sun but switched to a 2pm Sat flight...I figured spending $300 was better than losing $3000.

P.S...I HATE Winter...even though its really spring.

Wish us luck tomorrow.

Based on the forecasts you should be good out of Buffalo Saturday afternoon. Good move. 100.00/pp isn't bad compared to most airlines, SW is more customer friendly in most cases.

Based on the forecasts you should be good out of Buffalo Saturday afternoon. Good move. 100.00/pp isn't bad compared to most airlines, SW is more customer friendly in most cases.

I am still stressing though...lol

I will be so much more relaxed tomorrow night...I hope.