Diamond lounge, Don't be so cheap.

It’s the ever changing story..... nothing to do with the amount of drinks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My story never changes,maybe you have me mixed up with someone else.

It is unlikely we will meet up in the DL but you might find me in the gym working out with the weights if you are ever on a ship in Europe.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

My story never changes,maybe you have me mixed up with someone else.

It is unlikely we will meet up in the DL but you might find me in the gym working out with the weights if you are ever on a ship in Europe.

Building up those muscles just in case there is a meeting:D

Yea. I thought he was pulling a Joe Biden challenge. Lol

I say dueling pistols. A true Gentleman’s challenge.

You don't like the DL,we can't lie in the sun since Pauline's skin cancer was removed and if i didn't work out every day i would put more than 7 pounds on in weight during a regular 7 nights cruise.

I was gutted when they took the boxing ring out of Freedom when we were on in June.

You don't like the DL,we can't lie in the sun since Pauline's skin cancer was removed and if i didn't work out every day i would put more than 7 pounds on in weight during a regular 7 nights cruise.

I was gutted when they took the boxing ring out of Freedom when we were on in June.

Normally i can lose the weight i put on on a cruise quite quickly when i get home.

Lol it must be all those free glasses of champagne in the DL lol.

Some are a bit sensitive over a tip...I mean $1. We frequent the Diamond Lounge (getting to use the Concierge this cruise)...we have a Grand Suite. Its normally a group of 6...and we try to give $1-2 each per drink ordered. Its our way of saying "thank you".

Now...if the waitress/waiter isn't friendly....then while we still tip....it may be $1 per couple.

Just googled, never heard of that before, apparently £9.49 for a 75cl bottle or 15 quid with Amazon prime.

Is it like coloured prosecco?

Gosh, I have not seen a bottle of that for probably 30 or more years. Not even sure they make it any longer. Was really nasty stuff. ;p Seemed like it was some deep red color, but really can't remember.

When did RC impose a time limit that someone can sit in the DL in the evening when they are enjoying their free drinks and talking during the 3.5 HHs?:rolleyes:

Yeah, once again...here we go again. :rolleyes: I am trying to get Biker to bring up his dead horse. ;)

I agree,its like being a child and being lectured by your mam for being a naughty boy.

Some people think they are self appointed DL Police.

Once you make Diamond you are legally allowed to sit and drink as long and as much as you want and why someone takes it upon himself to try and shame people for going to the DL puzzles me.

Totally agree.....DL Police.....Love it. :')

Gosh, I have not seen a bottle of that for probably 30 or more years. Not even sure they make it any longer. Was really nasty stuff. ;p Seemed like it was some deep red color, but really can't remember.

It’s still around in certain locations of Minute Markets and other fine establishments.

Terrible stuff. It was a cheap buzz back in the day.

Lol i think i will drink more to reduce your dividend.

The servers will pleased though because sailing from Southampton England they won't be expecting any tips.

As long as you continue to tip and support the crew, I will forgive you drinking away my profits.

Cheers,as long as Pauline's mam is okay we will be on Indy 4 weeks today.

Sunderland down, Coleman gone. Rangers beaten twice fro Celtic, now they sack the boss and are going to appoint Stevie G.

On here they are about $1 tips and who can drink the most in an hour.

Whats the world coming to.