Diamond lounge, Don't be so cheap.

We always enjoyed the "Event" on Majesty. Took up the whole VCL when the numbers were high. There is of course no DL, CL, or SL on little MJ. Did not miss it. The service in the Event was really good, and MJ loves to show off their upgraded happy-tisers.

Tiny ship...small amount of venues...but they do go all out to make up for it. Great crew. :)

This was much more involved than the "event" on Majesty. This was a party every night and they advertised it as something special just for the TA. The idea was to keep the numbers low in DL/CL, especially in CL so suite guests could enjoy the lounge. Each night had a theme with appropriate decorations. Officers were present the entire time. Staff offered you a themed drink as you entered, of course you could get the usual DL drinks. 4 or 5 food large food stations. Music and dancing every night The entire Colony lounge was PACKED the few times we went to the event.

But, It is great that majesty has the nightly event as there is no D/C lounge. Empress did not have any event . No lounge - just use one of the 3 vouchers. No problem.

M

This was much more involved than the "event" on Majesty. This was a party every night and they advertised it as something special just for the TA. The idea was to keep the numbers low in DL/CL, especially in CL so suite guests could enjoy the lounge. Each night had a theme with appropriate decorations. Officers were present the entire time. Staff offered you a themed drink as you entered, of course you could get the usual DL drinks. 4 or 5 food large food stations. Music and dancing every night The entire Colony lounge was PACKED the few times we went to the event.

But, It is great that majesty has the nightly event as there is no D/C lounge. Empress did not have any event . No lounge - just use one of the 3 vouchers. No problem.

M

That sounds like it was fun and very thoughtful of the crew to put on those events for the TA pax! :)

Have friends boarding Oasis tomorrow...will ask him if Oasis is using Blaze...though since he is Pinnacle probably wouldn't use it anyway.

Do report back on overflow on Allure if you can. There was overflow for both DL and CL on

Rhapsody in February.

Then they are on board with CKRobyn, who is doing a live report from Oasis this week!!;)

Yup, C&A level. Selecting from profile of "gift preferences" I pick choices of wine to be delivered to stateroom. Cheers! :wine-glass::wine-glass::bottle-pop:

Thanks for the info. We just made diamond so we probably won't have much coming our way until later, but I will check it out.

Thanks.

Once i found out how to post photos i probably was overkeen to post and certain people on here took the opportunity to ridicule some of them which made me wish i hadn't posted them but I'm happy you and Bucky liked them.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

They are probably just jealous. I like seeing pictures and you look like a lovely couple. Beautiful house also.

Thanks.

Once i found out how to post photos i probably was overkeen to post and certain people on here took the opportunity to ridicule some of them which made me wish i hadn't posted them but I'm happy you and Bucky liked them.

I have enjoyed all of your posted pictures.

Thanks for the info. We just made diamond so we probably won't have much coming our way until later, but I will check it out.

They are probably just jealous. I like seeing pictures and you look like a lovely couple. Beautiful house also.

Thank you i appreciate your kind words.

Graham.