Settle this argument please?

mahondi

DH and I just returned from Caribbean Princess which was quite pleasant. Here's the argument. Does anyone know the size of the TV screens in the Mini Suite? I say 55" and he disagrees. Do you know?

Does anyone know if the HDMI input can be easily located?

Per my 20 something who considered it, it wasn't going to be worth the effort, even if it did work....and there was some doubt as to whether it would work or not. I don't pretend to know details. I just know the two of them put their heads together and looked at it, then decided to forget it.

Per my 20 something who considered it' date=' it wasn't going to be worth the effort, even if it did work....and there was some doubt as to whether it would work or not. I don't pretend to know details. I just know the two of them put their heads together and looked at it, then decided to forget it.[/quote']

It does look quite tight to get to the back of the set.

It might work but you would have to unplug their input & substitute your own cable if it's like the Royal sets.

Definitely 42". It was much smaller than the 50" we had in the living room until a recent change. We moved the 50" into the bedroom when we re-carpeted the living and family rooms a few weeks ago. My wife thought it would be too large in there but ended up liking it sooooo.... I needed a new TV for the living room. The new 82" looks freaking huge but I think we'll get used to it easily. :cool:

Ok here comes my computer nerd side. The box RITZ CONVENIENCE PACK 3.47 OZ 12 CT that is seen in the picture, the length is known and fixed. Therefore I took the box length and used that fixed length to run the diagonal of the TV set to find the length in inches. The TV set shown in post #6 is 42". Time to put the nerd back in the box again.

DH and I just returned from Caribbean Princess which was quite pleasant. Here's the argument. Does anyone know the size of the TV screens in the Mini Suite? I say 55" and he disagrees. Do you know?

Have you surrendered?

I was on the ship when they installed the TVs in our mini-suite in January. I took a picture of the boxes and it says LG 43" TV.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

My DH says the same -- LG 43" TV was on the boxes.

Gosh the two we had for our mini-suite did look larger ... sort of too big. :eek:

You really do argue over this? Who cares? You must have a wonderful marriage. At least your cruise was ..."quite pleasant".

Next time, take a tape measure and avoid the conflict.