Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Five

CCHelp

ZQTChas, I think I will ask DW if I can stop drinking the 8 glasses of water each day she always is harping on me about.  However, if you don’t see any more posts from me today or tomorrow, would you please call 9-1-1 for me?  While we own no guns, she has every type of knife imaginable at her disposal.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Stumblefoot said:

ZQTChas, I think I will ask DW if I can stop drinking the 8 glasses of water each day she always is harping on me about.  However, if you don’t see any more posts from me today or tomorrow, would you please call 9-1-1 for me?  While we own no guns, she has every type of knife imaginable at her disposal.

I'm not coming out of quarantine until Stumble safely survives a potential self isolation "accident".  😉

Edited by mysty
  • Haha 1

JP, what do you suggest (as an MD) for the amount of water to drink per day? I am trying to figure out new stuff here

and I know I was dehydrated but I don't want to overdue.........2 quarts of water per day?

17 minutes ago, zqtchas said:

You taking US$$ now?

With the way our dollar is currently standing (actually more like kneeling) vs the USD this cat could buy a small house.  🙄

• Haha 1

Loved earlier the cute dog with the kids making the spots becoming spiders as posted by jillyf.  Fun!!  Cat ones are also great, too. 

THANKS!  Enjoy!  Terry in Ohio

985419301_ScreenShot2020-05-04at2_49_38PM.png.4025e9a720bbdcb9c64199a45dfa6d52.png

725292461_ScreenShot2020-05-04at2_50_26PM.png.ba8d0c9f3eabffc601de33ddb2aedda0.png

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jpalbny said:

That sounds like a classic line from Rodney Dangerfield. If it isn't, it should have been.

Great observation by J.P.   Love Rodney "I Get No Respect" Dangerfield.  He was a super classic!!  Should dig out some his quotes and share here.   Did you notice my recent post on the previous page on your VA hospital and Congressman Samuel Stratton?

THANKS!  Enjoy!  Terry in Ohio

• Like 1

On 5/3/2020 at 12:25 PM, mysty said:

I'm not coming out of quarantine until Stumble safely survives a potential self isolation "accident".  😉

LOL Mysty!  I survived.  Thankfully, I was smart enough to preface my claim with "Charles said..."

• Like 2
  • Haha 1