Missing! Renmar’s website showing Emerald deck obstructed view cabins

LewesBeach

OK, just checked out my website and noticed that there are still some pictures needed. If all you lucky people that will be cruising one of these days on the REGAL-ROYAL or MAJESTIC Princess could you have a look at this (missing a picture)list.

All cabins are on the Emerald deck.

105—106—305—306—307—308—309—310—311—312—318—319—330—331—332—333—444—522 & 529

Also for our Aussie & Kiwi friends a request for pictures of the following cabins on either the SEA or SUN Princess (they sail mainly in your area): D 328—331—332—337.

I have no pictures for those cabins and it would be very much appreciated if you could get me some.

Theo

Because some of us book obstructed view cabins as an economical step up from insides, and depending on location a cabin's view can vary from virtually unobstructed to looking-out-at-the-side-of-a-tender fully blocked. The POV photos on the site let you know what you'll be getting, much more accurately than looking at a deck plan does.

Next month I'll be sailing for the third time in a Grand cabin I originally booked thanks to Theo's wonderful labor-of-love site. Conversely, I'm in an inside on an upcoming Coral cruise because none of the available obstructed seemed worth the extra money. But if you don't book obstructed OVs, then the site will be of no importance to you whatsoever.

Thanks for the answer. I couldn’t figure out why it was a big deal for some Now I understand. Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Did you ever find out what caused them to remove it in the first place?

No I did not. I think it was not so much that they removed it, it was explained to me that it was just a glitch in the system. They called it a violation of their T&C but nobody could tell me what the violation was. I assume it was a glitch in their system because if it was on my end everybody would have been able to access except me. Anyway this reminds me to maybe back-up everything on an other server as well.

Theo

I've had this site bookmarked for quite some time - ever since the first time I saw it referenced. It's a fantastic resource....

As Trak says, I consult Theo's site as soon as I choose a cruise. I then call my TA & tell her which cabin I want.

THANKS for the work & the site!

I've had this site bookmarked for quite some time - ever since the first time I saw it referenced. It's a fantastic resource....

As Trak says, I consult Theo's site as soon as I choose a cruise. I then call my TA & tell her which cabin I want.

THANKS for the work & the site!

I do the same;) and then wait for the upgrade fairy to visit:D.

Theo

• 1 year later...

So...found this post from a year ago as I was trying to get to Renmar site.  IS it 'down' again?  

I've found some things in WayBackMachine (internet archive which I never knew existed until today), but nothing on Caribbean Princess which is what I'm looking for....

Anyone else having problems or is this just on my end?  🙂

Edited by rgmacm

13 minutes ago, rgmacm said:

So...found this post from a year ago as I was trying to get to Renmar site.  IS it 'down' again?  

I've found some things in WayBackMachine, but nothing on Caribbean Princess which is what I'm looking for....

Renmar's images are being/have been integrated to the site cruisedeckplans.com. While you should still be able to access renmar's excellent site, if it should experience difficulties you can find the images at the other site. We all owe renmar a huge "thank you" for the effort that went into obtaining the images. He and his wonderful wife put a lot of effort into obtaining those  pictures to make them available to others.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, rgmacm said:

I've found some things in WayBackMachine (internet archive which I never knew existed until today), but nothing on Caribbean Princess which is what I'm looking for....

Works fine for me......

https://sites.google.com/site/cabinviewbyrenmar/

20 hours ago, Colo Cruiser said:

That link worked.  Thanks!  Nothing else I tried did...     

I see now that Thrak also told me about it being on cruisedeckplans.com yesteday. I just hadn't been back to read replies in a few days.  Busy life! 🙂

Thanks everyone!  🙂

Edited by rgmacm