cafe al bacio Ice Coffee

StuLaurie

Does anyone know if you can get a Ice Coffee at cafe al bacio? We will be on the Millenium. Looking at the menus online it looks like only fancy coffees are available.

Thanks

The "iglus" are wonderful! Love the chocolate Iglu . . .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

They do have them and they are very, very dangerous! Stay away from them!!! I calculated after my third iced coffee with lots of goodies added, I’d have to figure out how to walk along side the ship as we went to the next port to work it off.......I didn’t and I paid, but I Loved it.

enjoy!

Den

It took me a few cruises to learn that you could get pretty much any coffee iced, and you could also get low fat lattes. Just have to ask even if not on the menu.

I've been reading that some ships also have almond milk so will be asking for an almond milk latte next cruise :)

They don't do cold brew or machine brewed coffee, so you won't get an iced coffee like you may order at Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts. An iced Americano (their version of a 'standard' coffee - and not very good) will probably be served too hot to be hold the ice, but it's possible. You can order pretty much any espresso drink without foam in an iced version. If I really want a calorie bomb afternoon treat, I go with a iced Aspen Coffee.