Loyalty obc

antsp

The Loyalty Credit is with the 21st, 32nd, 42nd and 52nd cruise credits for $25, $50, $75 and $100 respectively.

It's based on the # of cruise credits, not the # of cruises, and applies to a cruise of any length.

21 - 31 cruise credits $25 onboard cabin credit

32 - 41 cruise credits $50 onboard cabin credit

42 - 50 cruise credits $75 onboard cabin credit

51st cruise credits $100 onboard cabin credit

Thought it was, as reported by others:

Completion of 20 - 30 credits $25 onboard cabin credit

Completion of 31 - 40 credits $50 onboard cabin credit

Completion of 41 - 50 credits $75 onboard cabin credit

Completion of 50+ credits $100 onboard cabin credit

However, I could not find it on any Princess pages when doing a search from their web site. We'll know for sure in December/January as we will be on our 31st, 32nd and 33rd cruise and hope to get $50 OBC on each.

Edited by Tagsalong

Correction to my previous post:

42 - 51 cruise credits $75 onboard cabin credit

52nd cruise credits $100 onboard cabin credit

I was wrong about the 42-50 cruise credits and the 51st. It’s actually 42-51 and $100 for 52 or more cruise credits.

You’ll know the number of cruise credits you have as that’s the number in the bottom right corner of your cruise card. Don’t know how that’s reflected with the Medallion.

Anyone have a link to princess, I can never find the information officially

There was a link with the exact wording I had on the Princess web site from 2009, but was taken down or disappeared in Feb this year.

You might try the Princess FB page, and ask for the most current "official" version from the Princess moderator who responds on their page, they seem the most responsive of any Princess portal

Srpilo

Correction to my previous post:

42 - 51 cruise credits $75 onboard cabin credit

52nd cruise credits $100 onboard cabin credit

I was wrong about the 42-50 cruise credits and the 51st. It’s actually 42-51 and $100 for 52 or more cruise credits.

You’ll know the number of cruise credits you have as that’s the number in the bottom right corner of your cruise card. Don’t know how that’s reflected with the Medallion.

I just disembarked from #42 yesterday and did get the bump-up to $75 this time. :D

Will this show on your reservation or do you find out once you board? This upcoming cruise is our 21st, but the credit is not showing on the personalizer.

It does not show on line. At least ours never has. Sometimes there is a card in your cabin announcing it the first day. It has always shown on our onboard account

Will this show on your reservation or do you find out once you board? This upcoming cruise is our 21st, but the credit is not showing on the personalizer.

In the past it never showed until you boarded on your account.

It now shows on the travel summary about a week out. At least on ours last month did.

We always get a card in the cabin referencing the amount and a thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

21st cruise/cruise credit.

I think the Loyalty OBC should be based on cruise days and not the number of cruises. There is a big monetary difference from taking a 1-3 day cruise vs a 38 day cruise. Many other Cruise Lines loyalty programs count the days and not the number of cruises. I hope that Princess follows their lead.

I think the Loyalty OBC should be based on cruise days and not the number of cruises. There is a big monetary difference from taking a 1-3 day cruise vs a 38 day cruise. Many other Cruise Lines loyalty programs count the days and not the number of cruises. I hope that Princess follows their lead.

Since it doesn't take anything away from other people sailing, what difference does it make?:confused:

We book suites, so get double credits. I don't feel the least bit guilty about reaching status more quickly, since I pay essentially double what a standard balcony or mini-suite pays. I appreciate that Princess reccognizes this appropriately.