Luggage tags (This is probably an "I'm a moron" question)

TwoMisfits

Do we get them...ever?

I finished online check in for my November cruise...and I don't see anywhere to print luggage tags. Will I be mailed luggage tags? Will I get them in an email? Are they somewhere on My Cruise Planner, and I'm not seeing them? Does RCCL just not use them? Any info you all can provide would be great (it's been 10 years since my last RCCL cruise, and Carnival's were part of the finished online check-in print package)...

Do we get them...ever?

I finished online check in for my November cruise...and I don't see anywhere to print luggage tags. Will I be mailed luggage tags? Will I get them in an email? Are they somewhere on My Cruise Planner, and I'm not seeing them? Does RCCL just not use them? Any info you all can provide would be great (it's been 10 years since my last RCCL cruise, and Carnival's were part of the finished online check-in print package)...

You will not get luggage tags in regular mail or email.

At around 7 weeks before the cruise, there will be a "Print Luggage Tags" button on the same page as where you did online check-in.

What the others said is how it goes.

Just for your peace of mind we have a cruise booked over Veteran's day weekend and the luggage tags aren't yet available. We are regular Royal cruises and I am not concerned as this is normal.

Thanks to both of you:)!!

Good really miss package that included luggage tags that all lines mailed in old days, still can requested them to be mailed on celebrity.

Not sure those but old style ones from Royal 20-30 yrs ago had good chances fall off bag anyway(ones that came in Ticket packet). Then would end up looking for lost Luggage, happened to In Law, bag was sitting at guest Services at 10pm. Been using same luggage tag holders got on Amazon for at least 5yrs...

But same here, even though can print my Oct 28 Luggage tags the ones for my Nov 9 and Nov 29 cruises are not available yet. Too soon...

Some time back, I booked a cruise at the last minute and the website stated that tags were not available because the cruise was only 8 days away. I went back to page three of the set sail documents, printed the sample luggage tags, trimmed and slipped them into a plastic ID holder, and zip tied them to my bags when I got to the port. Worked like a charm and that's what I do every cruise. Don't have to hunt around for a stapler either.

Some cruise lines will send you luggage tags that are plastic and very tough. RCL does not unless you pay. My suggestion is to print the colored luggage tags and as one old timer suggested to me,,,,, buy cheap laminating strips/sheets, laminate the tags and staple them to the luggage. Of course have your regular luggage tags on and put a business card inside the luggage, to identify your luggage if all the tags get ripped off. Oh yes that happens at several major airports.

Some cruise lines will send you luggage tags that are plastic and very tough. RCL does not unless you pay. My suggestion is to print the colored luggage tags and as one old timer suggested to me,,,,, buy cheap laminating strips/sheets, laminate the tags and staple them to the luggage. Of course have your regular luggage tags on and put a business card inside the luggage, to identify your luggage if all the tags get ripped off. Oh yes that happens at several major airports.

I use clear packaging tape on the front and it works just fine. Haven't lost one prematurely yet.

I had no idea you could pay for better tags... Do you have to call to order the better tags, or they hidden in a link somewhere online?

You contact whoever booked your cruise and ask for paper documents, which include the luggage tags. Last cost I remember was $35.

You contact whoever booked your cruise and ask for paper documents, which include the luggage tags. Last cost I remember was $35.

Have you done this recently?

And was it your TA who supplied them?

They used to offer them for pay for non-suite guests. Suite guests got them for free. But at least the suite ones haven't been for several years.

Have you done this recently?

And was it your TA who supplied them?

They used to offer them for pay for non-suite guests. Suite guests got them for free. But at least the suite ones haven't been for several years.

No, I've not done this recently, nor have I seen any recent reports, so I don't know if $35 is the current cost.