Testing this new format

Love it.... what a great improvement I am sure the whiners and whingers will be out in full force :classic_ninja:, i say suck it up and move on or move out.. also loved the fantastic banter and friendliness in the Floataway Lounge whilst we were in limbo.......  well done CC

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

Hovering over the thread title also brings up a pop-up, showing a few lines of the first post (much more than the previous forum did) plus there is a tab to show the latest post.

I like how i can like your post without making a comment......which I am doing haha (just to make the point as it is all new) You can hover over the like post to see who has liked it.

Much better than giving a one word answer. Maybe that will stop multiple multiple posts with the same answers, just a "like" in agreement, I like it!!

• Like 4

Yes, I like that feature too. 

However I wish they had shown the OP name and first post date under the thread title rather than the last poster info which is also shown to the right of the thread title. Having the first post date showing might stop old threads being activated so often.

55 minutes ago, GUT2407 said:

If it does did he wouldn’t know?

Not sure on this new site, but on the existing one, if someone you had on 'ignore' posted, you would see a message within the thread, saying that the ignored poster had posted. It was sort of fun, knowing they had posted something and yet all you 'heard' was silence :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

However I wish they had shown the OP name and first post date under the thread title rather than the last poster info which is also shown to the right of the thread title. Having the first post date showing might stop old threads being activated so often.

Ask and ye shall receive! It now shows original poster and date under the thread title. 😊

• Like 1