Don't know about you folks, but I'm going to start posting in bold

pcur

The font they use to display posts is like a Gray3 color, and it's way too light for easy ready.  All the surrounding frames and colors are distracting, and you have to force yourself to stay with the print.  Gay (thank you, Gay!) posted in bold on another thread, and it was soooooo much easier to read.  So, from now until they hopefully darken the font, I'm turning on the bold before I type.  Just a Ctrl/B, and it's easier to read.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Goofyfanatic said:

The font seems better then it did yesterday. I wonder if they updated the settings. Was VERY hard to read yesterday.

I'm still trying to figure it out.  Some posts are very clear, others look like an inkjet printer that needs service.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, sparks1093 said:

Once I zoomed the page to 125% it became easier to read.

This is what I did too although really wasn't having issues with it yesterday either (desktop, laptop, iPhone)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

I dont seem to have any issues reading the base font.  It seems to me all you are accomplishing is making your posts easier to read for yourself. :classic_blink:

Actually, I started doing it after I read on various threads how difficult it was to see by quite a few other posters on several boards.  Plus, when I saw Gay's post it was obviously darker and brighter than the rest on the thread.

5 minutes ago, pcur said:

Actually, I started doing it after I read on various threads how difficult it was to see by quite a few other posters on several boards.  Plus, when I saw Gay's post it was obviously darker and brighter than the rest on the thread.

True, but what I was inferring, is that your actions aren't really going to help you read my post.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

True, but what I was inferring, is that your actions aren't really going to help you read my post.

Well, I was hoping we could all help each other out until they get the font fixed.  You know that "B" at the top of the tool bar up there is one click.................

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pcur said:

Well, I was hoping we could all help each other out until they get the font fixed.  You know that "B" at the top of the tool bar up there is one click.................

HOW ABOUT ALL CAPS.  THAT'S EASY TO READ. 😇

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

You can change the font by size or color the same way you did before the change when you submit a post.

Everything I see that is posted is clearly typed in black.  The only thing I did was bump up the size of the text one click. On a mac you just have to click the large A in the tool bar for a larger font and the smaller for a smaller font.

So our little CC society is being split into two camps it seems - the bolders and the rest. So much for inclusiveness :classic_smile: I am happy to read posts posted either way, but will the bolders boycott posts in regular font, and only read their fellow bolders posts? I guess I'll not know if the former, as they won't even read this post!

FWIW, I can read it fine either way, and will not discriminate.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, mr walker said:

So our little CC society is being split into two camps it seems - the bolders and the rest. So much for inclusiveness :classic_smile: I am happy to read posts posted either way, but will the bolders boycott posts in regular font, and only read their fellow bolders posts? I guess I'll not know if the former, as they won't even read this post!

I PLAN ON PROTESTING BOLD WITH ALL CAPS. :classic_ninja:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/17/2018 at 10:10 PM, mr walker said:

I think you misunderstand my intent.  I am posting in bold to make it easier for other people read my posts, if they have trouble with the dim Gray3 font CC is using.