Live From the Star Princess Hawaii R/T November 4, 2018

Woobstr112G

Good evening from the Star Princess.  Holli and I just returned to the cabin after dinner in Sabatinis that was once again over the top excellent.  The head waiter David and his staff are some of the best servers we’ve ever had. They truly made thee tire experience fantastic.  

As as we were leaving the restaurant and walking past the Vista lounge, I realized the late show for the comedian was about to start.  We darted into the Vista Lounge and saw comedian Doug Funk who I thought was quite funny.  

Didn't get any packing done today so I’ll be a might busy tomorrow.

Hope all are well.....:classic_smile::classic_smile::classic_smile:

Bob

6 hours ago, Woobstr112G said:

Gerardo, your cabin steward, will have a few items for you when you get to the cabin.....😊😊😊

Bob

We share a special bond now in Gerardo!  It has been great fun sharing your cruise and bantering with you and this crew!  😎

Edited by Ferd Berfle

1349463478_AtSeaSailingtoEndanada_31.thumb.jpg.1f32f0afd46fa07ea80674cc17e0331a.jpg

Good morning from the Star Princess (0639 local time).  It is a bit foggy as we begin our final full sea day before reaching our last port stop in Ensenada.  Right now it is a bit foggy outside as evidenced by my picture.  A little later, Holli & I plan to avail ourselves once again with breakfast in Sabatinis.  This is truly one of the best suite perks in my humble opinion.

After breakfast, I'll be breaking out our suitcases and begin the task of starting to pack.  Not looking forward to it, but all good things must, at some point come to an end.  While we are not looking forward to this wonderful journey ending the day after tomorrow, we are looking forward to picking up our beloved Misha from his K9 hotel.  Holli can't wait as she really misses him.  

That's all for now.

Hope all are well.....😊😊😊

Bob

299614178_AtSeaSailingtoEndanada_37_edited-1.thumb.jpg.cb7590ca355621dc8a425da8cc6596d7.jpg

Good evening from the Star Princess.  Well I got my packing all done with the exception of my camera bag and whatever Holli cannot fit into her suitcase:classic_biggrin:.  We plan to dine in the MDR tonight.  The menu really doesn't thrill me, but even though I would love to do Sabatini's, it's just too much food.  Cruise food is a cool thing when the cruise begins, but at the end of a cruise I'm a little overdosed on all of the great food I have eaten over the last 13 days.  

Onboard today, MUTS showed the movie Coco at 1000, "Just Go With Ot" at 1500, "Finding Your Feet" at 1730 and 2000, and a "Crowded House" concert at 2215.  Tonight in the Vista Lounge there is "dancing With The Princess Stars" at 2000.  Vocalists Alison Ward and Andrew Diessner perform in the Princess Theater at 1900 and 2100.

That's all for now.  I'll probably check later after we return to our cabin after dinner.

Bob

• Like 2

My theory is that they make the last night's menu uninspiring on purpose, so we don't feel quite so desolated about leaving the ship the next day. 

I've enjoyed your Live; thank you very much for the lovely photos and for taking time out of your vacation to update us.  Safe travels home . . . and if you care to post a final photo showing your adorable dog, that would be good, too.

1 hour ago, rdsqrl said:

My theory is that they make the last night's menu uninspiring on purpose, so we don't feel quite so desolated about leaving the ship the next day. 

I've enjoyed your Live; thank you very much for the lovely photos and for taking time out of your vacation to update us.  Safe travels home . . . and if you care to post a final photo showing your adorable dog, that would be good, too.

45882946872_73c05eb7b6_d.jpg

I took this one shortly before we left.  I’ll post another one when we picked him up.....:classic_smile::classic_smile::classic_smile:

Bob

1055232486_SailingIntoEnsenada_18_edited-1.thumb.jpg.d50b30ca4492e19faee334ef703487c1.jpg

Good morning from the Star Princess.  Well the dreaded day is here.  Our last full day onboard the beautiful Star Princess.  We are a short distance from docking in our final stop in Ensenada.  We do not have anything planned for this port.  I might get off the ship and take a few pictures.  

We plan to take part one last time of our wonderful suite perk of breakfast in Sabatinis.  This perk continues, to me, to be one of the best suite perks Princess offers.  After breakfast, Holli is going to continue her packing.  I might hit the gym one last time before we disembark tomorrow.  I also plan to purchase a few more FCC's for future voyages.

Today, MUTS will be showing the Houston Texans vs the Washington Redskins at 1000.  At 1330, the Philadelphia Eagles vs the New Orleans Saints will be shown.  At 1715, it's the Minnesota Vikings vs the Chicago Bears.  The nighttime movie will be "La La Land" at 2100.  At 2100 a game show; "Are You Smarter Than A Cruise Staff" will be in the Vista Lounge.  The "Voices of the Ocean Finale" will be in the Princess Theater at 2100.

In closing, I would like to say that I hope everyone has enjoyed my "Live From" thread during this wonderful cruise.  I always enjoy reporting on our adventures every cruise.  I'm getting a little low on internet minutes but will probably post a couple more times before we disembark tomorrow.

Bob

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Woobstr112G said:

1055232486_SailingIntoEnsenada_18_edited-1.thumb.jpg.d50b30ca4492e19faee334ef703487c1.jpg

Good morning from the Star Princess.  Well the dreaded day is here.  Our last full day onboard the beautiful Star Princess.  We are a short distance from docking in our final stop in Ensenada.  We do not have anything planned for this port.  I might get off the ship and take a few pictures.  

We plan to take part one last time of our wonderful suite perk of breakfast in Sabatinis.  This perk continues, to me, to be one of the best suite perks Princess offers.  After breakfast, Holli is going to continue her packing.  I might hit the gym one last time before we disembark tomorrow.  I also plan to purchase a few more FCC's for future voyages.

Today, MUTS will be showing the Houston Texans vs the Washington Redskins at 1000.  At 1330, the Philadelphia Eagles vs the New Orleans Saints will be shown.  At 1715, it's the Minnesota Vikings vs the Chicago Bears.  The nighttime movie will be "La La Land" at 2100.  At 2100 a game show; "Are You Smarter Than A Cruise Staff" will be in the Vista Lounge.  The "Voices of the Ocean Finale" will be in the Princess Theater at 2100.

In closing, I would like to say that I hope everyone has enjoyed my "Live From" thread during this wonderful cruise.  I always enjoy reporting on our adventures every cruise.  I'm getting a little low on internet minutes but will probably post a couple more times before we disembark tomorrow.

Bob

Bob, your post we’re so enjoyable and informative it was a gift of vicarious cruising. We board in the morning and are so ready for the sea days thanks you so much. Safe journey to you and your Holli!

Jan

• Thanks 1

Hi Bob and Holli,

I just like to say I enjoy all your post and your photos were all great!! I hope you didn’t mind me kidding with you at times. 

You are one of the good guys Bob. I know you and Holli had a GREAT time and I was happy that you did.!! Have a safe trip home. 

Your Friend The Captain of The Rowboat, 

Tony

Good evening all from the Star Princess.  Holli & I altered our plans somewhat in that we decided to skip the MDR.  We went to Crooners for a few drinks and to say goodbye to the two great bartenders Laura (Mexico) and Benji (Philippines).  For dinner, we are waiting on a pizza from room service.  Holli still has a little packing to do before we put our bags outside the cabin.

Bob

7 hours ago, Micah's Grandad said:

Thanks for your posting. Travel home safely

We are going back to Hawaii in Feb and you have given us some ideas for excursions. 

7 hours ago, AF-1 said:

Thank you for a wonderful ride along vacation.  Enjoyed your posts.  Best to you

3 hours ago, jlf1 said:

Always love following your blogs.  Safe trip home.  Mishap looks adorable.

Thanks for the kind words......😊😊😊

Bob

16 minutes ago, Lucky TGO said:

Hi Bob and Holli,

I just like to say I enjoy all your post and your photos were all great!! I hope you didn’t mind me kidding with you at times. 

You are one of the good guys Bob. I know you and Holli had a GREAT time and I was happy that you did.!! Have a safe trip home. 

Your Friend The Captain of The Rowboat, 

Tony

No worries Tony.  BTW, Holli loved the picture of Misha with the sunglasses.....😊😊😊

Bob

42 minutes ago, Woobstr112G said:

No worries Tony.  BTW, Holli loved the picture of Misha with the sunglasses.....😊😊😊

Bob

I am so happy Holli liked the picture of Misha. After I did it I said to my self  I hope Holli doesn’t get mad at me.

What a relief :classic_love:

Tony