Ship to Replace Anthem in Bayonne

14 hours ago, jonesy4life9 said:

Oasis is already confirmed.  Oasis will definitely be in Bayonne during summer 2020.  Expect the itinerary release tomorrow.

I have heard the same rumors. I expected the new itineraries to be released today, but so far, still nothing!

Just now, rothschilda said:

I have heard the same rumors. I expected the new itineraries to be released today, but so far, still nothing!

This is a big change with Oasis coming to Bayonne.  I'm expecting a delay in the itinerary release, as they need to work out all new itineraries being Oasis can't fit into some ports.  There was one year where the itineraries for Bayonne were released a month late.

33 minutes ago, gaylemh said:

This is a big change with Oasis coming to Bayonne.  I'm expecting a delay in the itinerary release, as they need to work out all new itineraries being Oasis can't fit into some ports.  There was one year where the itineraries for Bayonne were released a month late.

As I said previously I thought it was funny that so many were just sure Oasis wasn't coming to CL and I said I thought RCI knew what they were doing with their ships.  Gee, anyone who said no way, care to comment?  LOL. 

RCI has known for a while they were moving Oasis so itineraries are probably done.  I saw on FB that itineraries will be open tonight or tomorrow for C&A members.  We're going to book a b2b on either Oasis or Adventure for May 2020 so I'm going to book ASAP to get the same cabin for both legs. 

33 minutes ago, BND said:

As I said previously I thought it was funny that so many were just sure Oasis wasn't coming to CL and I said I thought RCI knew what they were doing with their ships.  Gee, anyone who said no way, care to comment?  LOL. 

RCI has known for a while they were moving Oasis so itineraries are probably done.  I saw on FB that itineraries will be open tonight or tomorrow for C&A members.  We're going to book a b2b on either Oasis or Adventure for May 2020 so I'm going to book ASAP to get the same cabin for both legs. 

If this is true, I will be waking everyone up in the Tri-State area at midnight. 😳

27 minutes ago, boscobeans said:

Same answer today that I got last week as to if there will be any cruises to the Caribbean from Cape Liberty in February or March of 2020.  "We don't know, keep checking".

Cape Liberty Cruises are already out for February and March 2020.  They came out last year.  The only non Bahamas cruises are in January 3 11 night Southern Itineraries.  I'm booked on 2 of them with a B2B January 27th and February 7th.  I also booked 4/5/20.

4 minutes ago, gaylemh said:

Cape Liberty Cruises are already out for February and March 2020.  They came out last year.  The only non Bahamas cruises are in January 3 11 night Southern Itineraries.  I'm booked on 2 of them with a B2B January 27th and February 7th.  I also booked 4/5/20.

Those have been out for a very long time. The itineraries for 2020-2021 are for April 2020 and on. Those will likely be released this evening/tomorrow.

9 minutes ago, gaylemh said:

I realize that. I am also booked on the upcoming Feb. 03/2019 cruise on the Anthem. 

Just seems to be silly that since the Anthem will still be around it won't do a March or February Caribbean before it leaves.

Just have to drive a little more down the road to Baltimore. LOL

5 minutes ago, boscobeans said:

I realize that. I am also booked on the upcoming Feb. 03/2019 cruise on the Anthem. 

Just seems to be silly that since the Anthem will still be around it won't do a March or February Caribbean before it leaves.

Just have to drive a little more down the road to Baltimore. LOL

Hope to meet you on the February 3rd,  I'm sailing on all 3 12 night cruises in 2019.  I wish they would have more of them out of Bayonne, and bring back a couple of Western itineraries.

On 12/9/2018 at 10:20 PM, jonesy4life9 said:

Looks like Oasis is officially coming to New Jersey.  Reports on Anthem is that the Next Cruise desk has announced it is true and Oasis will be doing the 7 night Bahamas sailings.

Many doubters and skeptics on this page the last few weeks, but it is coming to fruition.

While Next Cruise had up the Europe 2020 signs hanging up last week the person we spoke to there would not say anything other than Anthem will be back in Bayonne for the winter.

55 minutes ago, gaylemh said:

I'm thinking that they changed all those cruises to the 7 day Bahamas runs to accommodate the March break cruises.  We are booked on the March 15th cruise.

38 minutes ago, gaylemh said:

Hope to meet you on the February 3rd,  I'm sailing on all 3 12 night cruises in 2019.  I wish they would have more of them out of Bayonne, and bring back a couple of Western itineraries.

Earlier this year (Feb) we did a cruise on NCL (first and last) for 14 days to the Caribbean. Due to the damage from the hurricane our itinerary was changed from the usual Eastern Caribbean to include Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao and Martinique.  I wish Royal Caribbean or Celebrity would do one of these, just one each year, during Jan-Feb or March.  

3 minutes ago, FIRELT5 said:

Just booked 7 Voyages on the Adventure, Oasis, Anthem, Grandeur from May 2020-April 2021

you have to call. All bookings are open

What are the itineraries for Oasis? Anything besides 7 night Bahamas?

Any 12 night cruises on Anthem?

Edited by gaylemh

Just because the smoke stacks are efficient and can be lowered wouldn’t they need approval for regular operation lowering the smoke stacks from the coast guard for safety. The original lowering mechanism was designed as a one time use. Royal Caribbean would stop going to bar harbor and newport. I feel they would need to get lots of approvals for lowering the smoke stacks regularly