New Princess Bar Menus

CanadianBurger

6 hours ago, beach_fever_4ever said:

Two of our favorites are missing : Zin of Zen and Clos de Bois. Guess we will have to find new favorites. Does anybody know if this new drink menu is on the Crown yet ?

In our experience the bartenders will make anything we want, as long as they know how:classic_smile:. You're not limited to this menu.

9 minutes ago, Plant said:

In our experience the bartenders will make anything we want, as long as they know how:classic_smile:. You're not limited to this menu.

Very true above! Especially at Crooner's the bartenders are good ... just tell them exactly what you want. :classic_wink:

• Like 1

Looks like a fine selection...I may go with some of those cocktails rather than a beer to cut through the spice of a curry or the like at the lunch buffet. 😎

I also noticed that a longtime family favorite, Lillet, a vermouth infused with a bit of orange flavor, is listed as an ingredient in one cocktail...I certainly hope they'd be willing to just make me a Lillet on the rocks with a twist of orange peel if I ask.  Across nearly all the big lines, I think I only saw Lillet on offer once or twice in more than two dozen cruises over the years!

1 minute ago, Potstech said:

Looks like $5.50 for a coke.  It is in small print on the Alcohol Free Drinks. Hope this is not true as I will start bringing my own.

The top of that section reads 'MOCKTAILS $5.50'

There is clearly a dividing line between the list of mocktails and the sodas & waters at the bottom of the page in a more or less footnote. No way they are all the same price.

5 hours ago, fishywood said:

The top of that section reads 'MOCKTAILS $5.50'

There is clearly a dividing line between the list of mocktails and the sodas & waters at the bottom of the page in a more or less footnote. No way they are all the same price.

Remeber this is a cruise line. Anything price wise is possible.

46 minutes ago, Potstech said:

Remember this is a cruise line. Anything price wise is possible.

Very true, considering that the price for a glass of Sangria on this new menu is within 25 cents of the price that a carafe was at Alfredo's on Royal Princess last year.

9 hours ago, newport dave said:

And most of them are still crap!!!!

Yeah, the list is disappointing.  Certainly an improvement but still nothing great.  Only one IPA and that one is nothing spectacular.

Hank