Promo All-Inclusive Beverage Package

shipndip60

I was wondering if anyone out there had a clue when the next All-Inclusive Beverage Package Promo might pop up ?  Just asking !!! I know it's a time during the year they offer it twice a year I just forgot when that is.  Thanks for any replies.😎

3 minutes ago, shipndip60 said:

I was wondering if anyone out there had a clue when the next All-Inclusive Beverage Package Promo might pop up ?  Just asking !!! I know it's a time during the year they offer it twice a year I just forgot when that is.  Thanks for any replies.😎

I have not heard anything about the PBP being offered in another promo yet.

Last time it came out it was not a good deal for us. I had booked a balcony cabin in anticipation of the promo. The day it came out my cabin went up by $1,000 ($500 per person). GAH!  The time before that I booked 2 cruises under the promo as soon as it came out. The cabins didn't start going up for a couple of weeks. Then they went way up but they didn't go up the same day as the promo came out. That time we booked a 28 day and a 14 day under the Sip and Sail and loved it. This time... Nope, nope, nope. I had cruises booked but couldn't afford the increase on cabin cost. It was definitely not a deal for us. I will definitely keep my eye out for it next time it rolls around. Hopefully it will work out for us then.

Edited by Thrak
  • Haha 1

We booked on the Sip & Sail package on June 28. I think I booked as soon as the S&S promotion opened. Since then, some other sales have come along but because our cruise is nearly sold out, I'm not able to change offers. Oh well, I guess there are a lot of martinis in my future.

The All Inclusive Beverage Package was discontinued more than a year ago.

Princess now offers the Premier Beverage Package; I strongly urge you to read the Terms and Conditions of the PBP if you have previous used the AIBP as there are a number of additional restrictions (maximum of 15 alcoholic drinks per day and canned sodas now excluded, among others). May or may not make it less of a "deal" to wait for Sip and Sail if you see a different promo to your liking in the interim.

We have had it on about six cruises.   We normally don't drink that much.   On a four week cruise, I was down to two drinks a day the last week and a half.   Just sick of drinking that much.      No more for me - I never gained an ounce on a cruise until we took the drink package.

I have had several S'n'S packages over the last several years.  I have not noticed that they raised the fee due to the package because in all of the S'n'S packages that I have booked, I did it by switching an already booking to include the S'n'S at no cost increase.  What I have done is convert my booking to S'n'S and then later convert to another sale where the cabin fee was significantly decreased to the point it would be cheaper even if  paid for my drinks.  Right now I had 3 S'n'S bookings (converted from the original booking) and I have since converted two of them to another sale resulting in a cost savings.  The last one I am hanging onto for the PBP but wary of gaining a lot of weight like I did the last S'n'S I was aboard.