How many times can you re-book EZ Air?

EllieinNJ

So I made my first booking with EZ Air last week.  Today the price came down $22 total for two.  Does it pay to re-book now?  If I do do I have to go through going to each airlines website and putting in my ff #'s and trying to get seats?  If it comes down again can I re-book again? 

No limit.  I've done it a lot every time we have booked flexible EZAir flights.  I sure wish they would add frequent flyer and trusted traveler numbers to a user's stored profile so that info wouldn't have to be retyped, but it's a small inconvenience compared to the savings gained from rebooking.

1 hour ago, azbirdmom said:

I sure wish they would add frequent flyer and trusted traveler numbers to a user's stored profile so that info wouldn't have to be retyped, but it's a small inconvenience compared to the savings gained from rebooking.

You might want to consider adding frequent flyer numbers to your contract file for each airline.  You'd just have to copy and paste that info into the booking form.

I keep passport, drivers license, known traveler, and other info in my password manager...1Password.  Again it's a quick copy and paste.

• Like 1

You're going to get a whole new Locater # so everything on the previous booking will be lost.  Is that worth $22 to you?  To me, it's not.  I wouldn't want to risk losing my hand-picked seats either.  I'd wait until it goes down more.  Just a matter of what you want to do.  There is no limit as to how often you can get it reduced.

1 hour ago, DrivesLikeMario said:

You're going to get a whole new Locater # so everything on the previous booking will be lost.  Is that worth $22 to you?  To me, it's not.  I wouldn't want to risk losing my hand-picked seats either.  I'd wait until it goes down more.  Just a matter of what you want to do.  There is no limit as to how often you can get it reduced.

I totally get that...

I guess it would depend on how long it takes me to do it- and then figure it as an "hourly" rate... If it takes 20 minutes- then I have to decide if 20 minutes is worth $22.

I would probably also wait for a more significant drop.

I just this minute rebooked flights for a Mediterranean cruise this fall. This was my 4th rebooking. Never bumped up against a limit. 

I agree with being concerned about losing the great seats I have booked so I act quickly. 

Just as soon as you rebook, your record disappears from your airline profile, along with your seats. 

Immediately enter your FF number(s) on the EZ Air site. 

Then immediately go to your airline website and select your seats again. 

Remember there is no charge for rebooking outside of 45 days. 

What happens if the option to pick your seats doesn't show up on the airlines site? I rebooked my flights 2 times and both the original and 2nd booking I was able to go back in and pick my seats.  My departure flight actually stayed the same with each new booking but of course I had to rebook it and the last time I am now only able to pick seats for my return flight.  My departure flight doesn't show seats or give me the button to pick seats this time.

Seems strange because I was able to pick them for the first 2 bookings.  I'm hoping the choose/change seat button magically appears soon.  

6 hours ago, rnff2 said:

What happens if the option to pick your seats doesn't show up on the airlines site?

I suggest you call the airline for assistance.  Have your old and new locator numbers available.

6 hours ago, rnff2 said:

What happens if the option to pick your seats doesn't show up on the airlines site?

My rebooked flights never show up on the AA website in my FF profile until I add my FF# to the EZ Air profile for the flight. When you rebook, all of the previously entered info goes away. If you've done this and the flight still isn't visible in your airline profile, then follow Lew's advice and get on the phone with them just as soon as you can. 

36 minutes ago, Ep010835 said:

My rebooked flights never show up on the AA website in my FF profile until I add my FF# to the EZ Air profile for the flight. When you rebook, all of the previously entered info goes away. If you've done this and the flight still isn't visible in your airline profile, then follow Lew's advice and get on the phone with them just as soon as you can. 

Thanks everyone!!! 

I can see the flight on the airlines site/app I just don't have the option to pick my seats.  My TA verified my booking and sent me the confirmation so I know that we are booked.  I'll check a few things on the website and if nothing happens I'll give them a call.  

Thanks everyone.  I think I'm going to gamble and wait to see if it comes down anymore.  It was a little bit of a hassle because EZ Air only gave me a reference number for Delta but none for Virgin Atlantic so had to e--mail them for one.

I just rebooked my November 2019 United ns flights because it dropped $22. Princess keeps my BA & UAL ff #s. 2 clicks on my droid.  Went to UAL & I've got the same seats.  I'll rebook again as I know it might drop again