Elite beverages

retired067

In December on Silhouette they were loaded onto your card daily. They also had the HH in the Sky lounge or you could use them anywhere on the ship between 5-7PM. They don't carry over if unused and are not available on embarkation day and night of the senior officers cocktail party.

11 minutes ago, Tatka said:

Is it Happy Hours (unlimited) and coupons loaded? (like on RCCL)

This is what someone posted from their January 2019 Reflection cruise. Unlimited in the Sky Lounge from 5 -7 PM and also three drinks loaded on your Sea Pass card each evening for the same hours as the CC HH.

196E9312-0FE7-4F69-8CB3-2D6F5916332A.jpeg

• Like 1

Perfect! Thank you!

Looks like the only difference are two less nights and 2 hours instead of 3.5.

Looking forward to Summit cruise even more!

Do you by any chance have a drink menu? Tried to google it, but get so different results.

Edited by Tatka

I recently received a newsletter from Celebrity that say that beginning February, elite members now have unlimited number of cocktails from the Elite Drink Menu "at all bars and venues throughout the ship (excluding the Worls Class Bar and Magic Carpet) between 5 and 7pm". 

Edited by 2flacruisers

17 minutes ago, 2flacruisers said:

I recently received a newsletter from Celebrity that say that beginning February, elite members now have unlimited number of cocktails from the Elite Drink Menu "at all bars and venues throughout the ship (excluding the Worls Class Bar and Magic Carpet) between 5 and 7pm". 

Does that include the MDR?

3 hours ago, Tatka said:

Perfect! Thank you!

Do you by any chance have a drink menu? Tried to google it, but get so different results.

Correction to my post #4. Here is the updated news letter from Celebrity. Even better.

image.png.d453a2b1da69b0da0a9048869d6af931.png

Edited by davekathy

3 hours ago, Tatka said:

Perfect! Thank you!

The choices may differ a bit from ship to ship. But should give you a good idea what is offered.

3755CA58-976E-484B-BF73-819D26AF40EF.jpeg

Edited by davekathy
  • Like 1

As long as you order something specifically on the elite drink menu, you are OK.  Most of the time there is some flexibility...for example bloody mary's aren't listed but, depending on who you ask, they may or may not be included. Other drinks with a slight variation are usually ok (dirty martini, old fashioned).  Sometimes you have to revert to "if bloody mary's aren't included, please give me a glass of spicy tomato juice, a vodka on the rocks and an empty glass" (yes, I've done that...with a smile...and a bloody mary appeared even though they told me it wasn't included because it wasn't on the menu). 

Celebrity staff really does work to please you...very friendly and helpful. Don't be afraid to ask if something is included or not. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, mafig said:

Does that include the MDR?

I expect that it does NOT. At one time it did not, then it DID! I think now it has returned to the original plan so that the dining room is excluded. However, celebrity ships are famous for being inconsistent so who knows? It would help the decision whether or not to purchase a drink package though......

1 hour ago, justcrusn said:

I expect that it does NOT. At one time it did not, then it DID! I think now it has returned to the original plan so that the dining room is excluded. However, celebrity ships are famous for being inconsistent so who knows? It would help the decision whether or not to purchase a drink package though......

They some times change . On my last cruise there were 1600 Elite and up so the dining room was included. Just logistics of getting every one served in the short 2 hours

2 hours ago, gold1953 said:

They some times change . On my last cruise there were 1600 Elite and up so the dining room was included. Just logistics of getting every one served in the short 2 hours

The logistics of getting everyone served in 2 hours when the drinks are available at almost all bars?  Or you reference before Celebrity changed to include the regular bars area and only incled the Sky Lounge?

When was  you last cruise and what ship?

I beleive the new process was implemented effective across the fleet, just recently.

1 hour ago, jagoffee said:

The logistics of getting everyone served in 2 hours when the drinks are available at almost all bars?  Or you reference before Celebrity changed to include the regular bars area and only incled the Sky Lounge?

I beleive the new process was implemented effective across the fleet, just recently.

Yes, 1 February 2019 fleetwide. 

• Thanks 1

I was on Millenium last week. There were unlimited drinks from the Captains club menu, 5  - 7 at all venues except restaurants, world class bar, room service or mini bar.

This worked really well for me as we were travelling with non elite members so were able to join them for a drink in the bars rather than having to go to the club.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jagoffee said:

This was in May .. All except the World Bar and included the MDR. They felt that 1600 wanting drinks in 2 hours may be too much so the allowed to order while dining as well. It was great