I Have Not Received the After Cruise Survey Yet.

geocruiser

7 minutes ago, geocruiser said:

I just got off Regal on Sunday.  I have not received the survey as of yet?  Any thoughts?  

You may or may not receive a survey.  I did not receive a survey on our Panama Canal cruise, but I did receive one on our Fiji Island cruise.  I quit answering them as they were too time consuming and nothing ever came out of them productive.  JMHO.

• Like 1

It took a day for our last Regal sailing in January 2019.  Usually I got them before I even disembarked the ship but not last time. 

Got off the ship n the 20th and the email actually arrived on the 21 at 4:15 am

I always make a point of using the survey to express my appreciation of any crew members who really stood out on the cruise. I'm not much of a complainer. (Of course I will make a point of griping about the missing chair but we all know that won't do any good.)

I think my toilet paper roll now has a survey every third sheet.  Have you noticed that no matter what you do nowadays, they want you to complete a survey?  Somebody is making a fortune selling customer surveys to businesses.  My doctor, my dentist, my bank, my health insurance, hotels,  everything I do, it seems I am being asked for a survey.  Something that took me two minutes to do, and they want me to complete a ten minute survey.

And it all comes to naught.  I have completed surveys from companies where they asked if I was dissatisfied and I said there was a significant issue that I wanted to discuss and I NEVER have heard back.  Viking River Cruises was the worst for that.  Surveys are a waste of time.