CCL way down today ! Time to buy for OBC ?

MCC retired

5 minutes ago, ShakyBeef said:

It's the breaking news of the cutback from pens to pencils that did it.  It's the beginning of the end.  Take my advice: sell all your shares before it is completely worthless.

I heard this too. People are cancelling because of the pens. Would not recommend.

• Haha 2

Look for the return of the dreaded fuel surcharge as fuel prices is what the President of Carnival is blaming. He must not have been checking fuel prices lately. Wonder if they are hurting other Carnival lines as badly. 

7 minutes ago, DukeASUGirl said:

We only have 37 shares currently (randomly purchased before we ever thought about cruising with Carnival) but my husband is considering buying 63 more now that this drop happened so we can get to 100 shares.

How much OBC do you get?

5 days we got$50

7 days we are getting $100

12 minutes ago, DukeASUGirl said:

We only have 37 shares currently (randomly purchased before we ever thought about cruising with Carnival) but my husband is considering buying 63 more now that this drop happened so we can get to 100 shares.

How much OBC do you get?

We received $250 for a 14-day Journeys cruise last year.  Will also receive another $250 for another 14-day this November as well as $100 for a 7-day in September.  It's paid off well for us as of late.  

1 minute ago, Atlantamom3 said:

Thank you! - Any advice on who to purchase it through? This would be first stock purchase in a long time.

I just purchased it through my brokerage account @ Fidelity. You can purchase it commission free on Robinhood. I didn't have enough cash on hand to purchase it there.