Caribbean Princess bound for Ft. Lauderdale

rebeltech8

Hey guys,  I just happened to check the bridge cam a few minutes ago and it appears that the Caribbean Princess is heading for Ft. Lauderdale.

We have a few more weeks before we board, but I bet those on the mid May cruises will be relieved to see her on her way.

Edited by rebeltech8
  • Like 1

Port Everglades vessel traffic site not updated yet, still showing expected arrival Tuesday morning:

https://pevvesseltraffic.broward.org/webx/

Probably will update when time is set for pilot to board. Not unusual to arrive at least a day ahead for reprovisioning and a shoreside crew boarding for a deep clean. But as long as the work is done--and Terminal 2 is unoccupied--three days early is great.

(And nice to see the timestamp on the CBs webcam accurate and regularly refreshing)

Edited by fishywood
  • Like 1

Port Everglades. Broward county schedule is showing 5/14. 6am arrival for Caribbean Princess at 9.14am today.  Might be updated later (?).   Looking forward to the changes and to see what is new

All the best to those going on the cozumel run tomorrow.  I'll be watching closely for any updates on how the ship is doing over the next few days as I'll be hopping on board on Saturday for the Eastern run.  Any insight greatly appreciated; can't wait for Saturday!

• Like 1

Boarding ship tomorrow morning I’ll try and report new things on the Caribbean although I’ve never been on the Caribbean I did hear that the carpet has been replaced and all the rooms and that they added a children’s splash pad up on deck 

• Like 1