Live from the 5/14 Caribbean Princess

Host CJSKIDS

Currently sitting on the priority lounge waiting to board the ship!  

The terminal and and surrounding areas were calm since no guests were getting off the ship. 

Never boarded a ship alone as my husband is joining me in a few hours after working. This is a first!

• Like 4

Some of the medallions are down and of course mine is one of them. Can’t get into my room! 

They have changed the sanctuary and added some cabanas.  The chairs do not look as comfortable, cushions are very thin. I’ll be sure to post pictures 

Edited by Host CJSKIDS

17 minutes ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

No main dining room open for lunch. 😢

That stinks.  I'm guessing that's due to the non-standard start coming off all the time out of service, but I'll be curious whether they get that going again by Saturday when I join as that was definitely part of my plan for embarkation day!  I suppose on the flip side all the rooms should be ready right away......if your medallion worked.  Little bit of a bumpy start; hope it smooths out!

Okay, passenger services completely wasn’t truthful. There is a main dining room open.  They kept insisting it wasn’t due to the fact that they didn’t have any intransit guests.

Just made it!

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, john_galt said:

Bon voyage!

I'd love to know which restaurant hosts Club Class.

I just booked the Caribbean Princess 4-day for November of 2020. 

When we were aboard in February, Club Class dining was in the starboard side of the deck 6 midships dining room.

The back page of the Princess Patter shows which DR is open for lunch on boarding day. If you can't get to your cabin, just ask to see a Patter at passenger services. You can always just check by walking to the DR's. The back page also shows the hours for all dining venues and bars.

Club Class, deck 6, Coral DR, mid ship. It doesn't change. There is a sign attached to the wall.

Edited by skynight
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, skynight said:

The back page of the Princess Patter shows which DR is open for lunch on boarding day. If you can't get to your cabin, just ask to see a Patter at passenger services. You can always just check by walking to the DR's. The back page also shows the hours for all dining venues and bars.

Club Class, deck 6, Coral DR, mid ship. It doesn't change. There is a sign attached to the wall.

It actually didn’t have a dining room as open in the patter. I asked for one so I could check. 

Lunch was honestly one of the best we have ever had!  Everything was freshly cooked and very tasty. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dearinger said:

Once you gain access to your room, it would be good to know if they have been refreshed. 

Mine has not!  I thought all the carpets were being replaced but I guess not. 

Buon Viaggio Carolyn! 

We disembarked the Royal in Vancouver on Saturday & the OceanNow app provided a free drink to be delivered to each passenger & it might be available for you.

Glad you found the MDR for embarkation lunch & hopefully your cabin access problem will be fixed.  Ours worked perfectly & the Royal only became MedallionClass a couple of weeks before our cruises.

Edited by Astro Flyer
  • Like 1