Princess sales

momoforthodoc

1 hour ago, happy cruzer said:

search princess 3 day sale.  It should be live tomorrow.  It will be better than booking direct because of the gratuities.  Good luck.

We just got confirmation that the sale will start tomorrow through day from out agent! We are booking for Jan 2021.

25 minutes ago, lindsaygal said:

We just got confirmation that the sale will start tomorrow through day from out agent! We are booking for Jan 2021.

So is that company your "usual" TA or did you get the confirmation from another TA that will book through that specific company? I normally book through a specific TA and would love to continue to book through him but want this deal from the online folks.

• Like 1

Your "normal TA" can book this for you if your normal TA is part of this company. As noted before it is not a big box store but sometimes referred to that way. It is a lot of small boxes in Canada and US.

So I agree with above and don't really see the big 3 day-sale?  I got better OBC through Princess last month.  Guess I will just wait for the S & S with Princess later this month.  Does anybody know what date that is supposed to start?

5 minutes ago, 13cheermom said:

So I agree with above and don't really see the big 3 day-sale?  I got better OBC through Princess last month.  Guess I will just wait for the S & S with Princess later this month.  Does anybody know what date that is supposed to start?

I read somewhere it was the 13 but it was nothing official just another post somewhere. I also don’t see the sale everyone is talking about just 50$ obc and reduced deposit.

Edited by GlamO

31 minutes ago, GlamO said:

I read somewhere it was the 13 but it was nothing official just another post somewhere. I also don’t see the sale everyone is talking about just 50$ obc and reduced deposit.

Okay thanks, I'm sure someone will be posting about it closer to the date.  This is our first booking with Princess, all of this unknown is nerve-wracking 🤪.  This is coupon book they are referring to is also new to us, and not sure if that is really a perk or not.  Reduced deposits aren't that important, you have to pay them at some point, we got a 2/1 deal last month, our main thing is getting a refundable deposit more than anything.  Well just wait and see for the next sale.

12 minutes ago, 13cheermom said:

Okay thanks, I'm sure someone will be posting about it closer to the date.  This is our first booking with Princess, all of this unknown is nerve-wracking 🤪.  This is coupon book they are referring to is also new to us, and not sure if that is really a perk or not.  Reduced deposits aren't that important, you have to pay them at some point, we got a 2/1 deal last month, our main thing is getting a refundable deposit more than anything.  Well just wait and see for the next sale.

some coupon books from TA's have a BOGO for a specialty restaurant for the first night only - look for it as soon as you get the book

12 minutes ago, momoforthodoc said:

The next Princess sale begins in June 11. It’s their Sun Drenched deals 

Thanks.  I had a note that there was supposed to be a 3-day sale starting today.  Our cruise isn't until June 2020 but it's CRAZY expensive, so I'm checking everyday!

FWIW, I have been keeping tabs on a booking I made on the Coral Princess May 18, 2018. Prices do not include add-ons (transfers, insurance).

19 Days Panama Canal Pacific Adventure Roundtrip from Los Angeles, California, United States

Departure Date April 21, 2020

Balcony Cat BE

Booked direct with Princess May 18, 2018

Total Price $7578.00

Does not include free gratuities or OBC

Transferred Booking to TA May 20, 2018

Total Price $6996

Rebooked with TA 3 for Free Sale Sept 19, 2018

Total Price $5796.00

Includes Gratuities ($551), $200 P/P OBC

Princess Sale May 4, 2019

Total Price $7348

Includes Gratuities ($551), $125 P/P OBC

Non Sale June 5, 2019

Total Price $6748

Non Sale June 6, 2019

Total Price $6528

• Like 2

Does anyone know if the free grats is oniy on the free drinks, or is it truly free gratuities.   The sip'n'sail promotion that is coming up shortly is typically only free drinks(including gratuities on the drinks).

NCL breaks out free drinks and you have to pay for the gratuities on the free drinks.

3 minutes ago, billco said:

FWIW, I have been keeping tabs on a booking I made on the Coral Princess May 18, 2018. Prices do not include add-ons (transfers, insurance).

19 Days Panama Canal Pacific Adventure Roundtrip from Los Angeles, California, United States

Departure Date April 21, 2020

Balcony Cat BE

Booked direct with Princess May 18, 2018

Total Price $7578.00

Transferred Booking to TA May 20, 2018

Total Price $6996

Rebooked with TA 3 for Free Sale Sept 19, 2018

Total Price $5796.00

Includes Gratuities ($551), $200 P/P OBC

Princess Sale May 4, 2019

Total Price $7348

Includes Gratuities ($551), $125 P/P OBC

Non Sale June 5, 2019

Total Price $6748

Non Sale June 6, 2019

Total Price $6528

best analysis , best detailed  - solid

1 hour ago, tert333 said:

Does anyone know if the free grats is oniy on the free drinks, or is it truly free gratuities.   The sip'n'sail promotion that is coming up shortly is typically only free drinks(including gratuities on the drinks).

NCL breaks out free drinks and you have to pay for the gratuities on the free drinks. The sip and sail doesn't include the regular gratuities.

Free gratuities. The free drinks also include free gratuities on the drinks.

Edited by Thrak
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, 13cheermom said:

My Hawaii cruise went down in price, so I called Princess.  The rep told me to wait for the S & S coming on 6/13.

5 hours ago, terry&mike said:

Your "normal TA" can book this for you if your normal TA is part of this company. As noted before it is not a big box store but sometimes referred to that way. It is a lot of small boxes in Canada and US.

May I have another clue?