Todays dress code quiz

Windsurfboy

NO! I mean, yes? According to the words on the Cunard site? No. According to the pics on the Cunard site? Yes.

LOL - I know nothing about coding or website design, but it’s as if Cunard took the worst of the worst and told them “see if you can make this site more confusing”.

• Like 1

Tonopah has recognised the source of the picture,  yes it's the Cunard website, shown as an example of evening smart attire.  Even though the documentation you get before your cruise clearly describes smart attire as a jacket and shirt. The website makes no mention of a shirt (click on experience then on what to pack). No wonder there is such a debate about dress codes. As a customer it's confusing, as a  shareholder it's annoying that someone is being paid good money to manage web site yet the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing.

5 hours ago, Dermotsgirl said:

I'd say yes.  He's a young man and he's wearing age appropriate clothing 

One  needs  to get their self up to Liverpool, Essex or even London on a weekend and go out  dining or visit a couple of local venue/bars.  These days guys 25/30 somethings wouldn't be seen dead in casual  gear like this.

All this nonsense that Cunard should relax the evening  dress code to encourage the next generation is ridiculous. It's the 'dapper' 25/ 30 something professionals ( both male and female) who are now setting the standards onboard Cunard .     

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 3rdGenCunarder said:

Red and green? He looks like he put a gray blazer over his Santa's helper costume. 

My first thought was “Santa’s Elf”, so thank you for that ^^

• Haha 2

The background definitely clashes with that jacket as the outfit is built on opposites on the colour wheel and the background is colour sympathetic to the jacket so its messing with my head and  I'm so offended I can't find myself able to vote.

Edited by roscoe39
  • Haha 2

The above suggestion looks ridiculous, can't imagine any lady would wear an outfit like this after six, onboard a luxury cruise ship. 

She looks like a cross between a Flight Attendant or the Ranger at longleat Safari Park.  Just look at the size of the bag, what's with the long strap  😱 

• Like 2