Number of Ships at Coco Cay

Is there a way of finding out how many ships will be docked at Coco Cay on any particular day

without having to go through all the ships Itineraries? 

I remember there use to be a site that showed ships at various ports. Is Coco cay listed on that

site and if so can someone please guide me to the sight.

Specifically looking for August 28th 2019. When Navigator will be there.

Thank you in advance. 

I just checked this site for my cruise on HOTS the last week of February 2020. It shows Harmony at CC on March 1st and 2nd. The cruise actually ends at Canaveral on March 1. So I would question its accuracy obviously. 

14 minutes ago, lovescats5 said:

We were told that only one ship at a time would be at CC.  It will be interesting to see if anyone has been there with more than one.

Was this before or after the pier was built?  And who told you?

19 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

There has already been more than 1 ship docked there.

We were there for the soft opening the week before the formal opening on Enchantment with Mariner!

12 hours ago, marcg125 said:

Based on that date your ship will be the only one at Coco Cay.

https://www.cruisemapper.com/ports/coco-cay-port-392?tab=schedule&month=2019-08#schedule

Don't bet on it. Royal Caribbean changed multiple ships' itineraries for May 25/26 with less than two weeks notice to put two ships there on the 25th and put one there on the 26th that never had it on that sailing's itinerary.

• Like 1

Just like when Pier was built in Labadee will multiple ships there. Many changes to Cruise schedule last week, have couple mine changing to Coco Cay instead of Western Caribbean. They don't show up on Royal site until you actually click on booking exact sailing date...

Navigator and Mariner will be paired often and showed up in several searches together at Coco Cay when I was looking at 2020.

What I hadn't seen until looked at the tt site is when they'd start pairing Oasis class with other ships.  Allure and Grandeur below.  Several other sailings with Oasis class paired with Majesty/Empress ship.  If it goes well, could be Oasis class and Navigator class paired.

image.png.629f87df7f29eb336913d5ea4113a9a7.png

Since all cruise ship stops are one day (only), there are plenty of options for Royal to shuffle schedules for Coco Cay.  Right now, we have only our ship (Navigator) there on our single day stop, but that doesn't guarantee things won't change between now and November.

On 6/3/2019 at 8:19 PM, lovescats5 said:

We were told that only one ship at a time would be at CC.  It will be interesting to see if anyone has been there with more than one.

We were on Navigator for Memorial Day Weekend.  Also berthed was Mariner of the Seas.  Island busy, but not overcrowded with both ships. Plenty of chairs, sun or shade. But there were lines  at the water park.  I did not partake, but others told me.  Maybe because it was holiday weekend with tons of kids and graduates. 

Edited by Missymo