Can you add a TA booked cruise to My Princess

puppymama1

This is our first cruise with Princess, so this might be a dumb question but how can I add that cruise to My Princess account?  Every time I log into my "My Princess" account it doesn't show any upcoming cruises.. and I can't find anywhere that I can add a missing cruise.  I have to go into Cruise Personalizer and enter my name, birthdate and reservation number in order to see anything about our June 2020 Alaska cruise... We booked it on July 12, so it's been almost 2 weeks ago... Is there a way to add it or do I just need to keep doing it the way I have been?  Thanks!

Did you book this cruise thru Princess or thru a travel agent?  You have to set up an account with Princess.  Then once your account is set up you can link or add your reservation. log into your account and you will see "manage your booking"

When you book with a TA it should regardless pull up on your cruise personalizer account so you can manage. After you have logged into Princess there's a place to click where it says booked guest. It should pop up there 

I think your issue is; your travel agent has not linked your cruise reservation with your personal Princess account.  Give your travel agent your email you used for Princess so they can link the reservation to your account

• Like 2

Another scenario could be, it's not hooked up with your given captain circle number, which is assigned to you. In case that # is asked of, you you can find it under your account under captain circle. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, puppymama1 said:

This is our first cruise with Princess, so this might be a dumb question but how can I add that cruise to My Princess account?  Every time I log into my "My Princess" account it doesn't show any upcoming cruises.. and I can't find anywhere that I can add a missing cruise.  I have to go into Cruise Personalizer and enter my name, birthdate and reservation number in order to see anything about our June 2020 Alaska cruise... We booked it on July 12, so it's been almost 2 weeks ago... Is there a way to add it or do I just need to keep doing it the way I have been?  Thanks!

We usually book our cruises while on board which give us obc.  We then tell the agent our TAS name and they make the transfer.  When we get home I contact our TA to make sure she get the reservation info.

You don't have to book while on the cruise but if you make a deposit of $100 per per you will get $ 100 obc each and you have two years to make a reservation

If you don't reserve in two years they will refund your full deposit.  A win win

Go to the Princess Home page. Create an account. Sign in. After you sign in you should be able to access all your bookings in the cruise personlizer. The cruise personlizer is where you manage your cruise. You can also access an individual booking the way you mention. It does not matter if booked through a T.A. All booked cruises will show. I don't see a "My Princess" option on the Princess web site, but I think I remember it from the past.

Edited by skynight
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jeter02 said:

When you book with a TA it should regardless pull up on your cruise personalizer account so you can manage. After you have logged into Princess there's a place to click where it says booked guest. It should pop up there 

I can get to it from the cruise personalizer, but I have to enter the booking number, date of birth, etc. every time... I will see if the TA can add it to our account... We don't have a Captain Circle number since this is our first cruise with Princess.. we have only sailed on Royal Caribbean in the past...

1 minute ago, puppymama1 said:

I can get to it from the cruise personalizer, but I have to enter the booking number, date of birth, etc. every time... I will see if the TA can add it to our account... We don't have a Captain Circle number since this is our first cruise with Princess.. we have only sailed on Royal Caribbean in the past...

You do this yourself by setting up an account. No need to involve a T.A.

1 minute ago, skynight said:

You do this yourself by setting up an account. No need to involve a T.A.

I HAVE set up an account.. the cruise is not showing up in there.. that's my question.. how do I get it to show up without having to enter the booking number, name and date of birth every time?

6 minutes ago, puppymama1 said:

I HAVE set up an account.. the cruise is not showing up in there.. that's my question.. how do I get it to show up without having to enter the booking number, name and date of birth every time?

I would call Princess. If you can't get an answer the first time, call back. Maybe it is just the lack of a Captain's Circle no. When I select cruise personlizer login, then log in, all my cruises just show up. Sometimes if I leave the cruise personlizer and then try to get back in too quickly I can only access a single booking using the method you describe. 

19 minutes ago, puppymama1 said:

If you have tried logging in with just email and password, and the booking does not show up. Call Princess, and they will be able to link your booking to your account. It's definitely not your fault on your end. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, retrembl said:

You don't have to book while on the cruise but if you make a deposit of $100 per per you will get $ 100 obc each and you have two years to make a reservation

has nothing to do with the OP's situation... and the amount of OBC is determined by cabin type and length of cruise ... not a flat amount of $ 100

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, puppymama1 said:

Princess fixed it... for some reason there were 2 profiles with my same email address.. they merged both accounts and now it is showing in there... thanks!

Hooray!!!!