Carnival Glory - LIVE - Aug 25-Sep 1 - NOLA - Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, Cozumel

Saint Greg

11 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I'm trying to figure out how to work pictures this time. A year ago when CC was on tapatalk I used tapatalk exclusively. Since CC switched to their own photos, I've used CC for my cruise photos but I've still been using tapatalk to host the non-cruise photos in my review.  Well now tapatalk has maybe figured out people are using them to host non-tapatalk pictures and they've changed it to where they don't give you the link to the pictures. It just puts an attachment ID in the post. So I'm trying to find a place to put my non-cruise photos. Everything I've tried so far CC won't embed using the URL. I've tried Google Photos,  iCloud, Dropbox, OneDrive, Flickr, Instagram. I'm open to suggestions at this point.

I mean if I take a picture of a fat leprechaun in a cape..That's not something that needs to be in the CC album but it absolutely needs to be in my review thread.

Hi Greg,

I have used my Google Drive to create folders I want to share and provide whomever with a link. I enjoyed a Nautilus Submarine in Barbados. I hope you will also. Anyways, I am looking forward to your live review of the Glory as I plan to sail her in the future. Thank you! G.

Good morning.

I think I may have killed Mr. Coffee.

At first I tried to make coffee without water...And apparently he doesn’t like having water poured in after he’s been turned on. There was a loud noise and smoke...Now Mr. Coffee just leaks all over the place.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Haha 1

I’m starting my day with my favorite fast food breakfast....the Whataburger honey butter chicken biscuit and hash browns with spicy ketchup.

38353-EC1-45-F9-433-B-9092-782190-EB1-C5

I’ve never been a ketchup with hash browns guy. But Whataburger spicy ketchup is different. It’ll change your entire outlook on life. I could eat it with a spoon. I would bathe in it if I could.

• Like 6

Recently JH asked if anyone brought the their own condiments on board and I had an epiphany. Whataburger spicy ketchup.

Not only could this improve guys fries it could save me the awkward ketchup moment. 

At Guys I get the ringer for a couple of reasons. First I like them. Second they already come with the onion ring and sauce so they don’t really require any additional toppings. You probably already know how I feel about food sitting out for the general public so I don’t touch the toppings bar. 

I do get ketchup for my fries which is of course at the end of the toppings bar. So then the question is do you wait in line at the toppings bar for the ketchup at the end? Or do you cut in line at the end? 

I’ve done both. But after a bad experience of a really long wait at the toppings bar when I was getting no toppings, I started exclusively slipping in at the end of the line. 

I sit back and wait for a spot where nobody is using the ketchup and then I make my move. I’m like a ketchup ninja. 

Occasionally my judgement will be a little off on a sea day and and someone will catch me. I may say something like “I forgot the ketchup!” So they’ll think I already went through the toppings bar line.

No more waiting for ketchup. My own supply of ketchup. Superior ketchup. Whataburger spicy ketchup

• Like 7

Thinking of Whataburger. There was this lady at work that was leading this...almost all day meeting. This was last winter. She had this half sleeve shirt on. Then long sleeves that come out from under it. The long sleeves where orange and white striped. And as she was waving her arms around all I saw was two Whataburger bags dancing around. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

Good morning.

At first I tried to make coffee without water...And apparently he doesn’t like having water poured in after he’s been turned on. There was a loud noise and smoke...Now Mr. Coffee just leaks all over the place.

Yep, total blowout... I've done the same thing in a half awake haze... I did remember to put the coffee in the basket, which blew in every direction when I poured the water in...

• Like 1

I enjoy reading your live reviews and look forward to reading this one. I do have a question though, when do you find the time to do these reviews?  Your reviews are always very detailed and usually include several pictures, so I assume they take time. I am usually so busy on cruises that I often can’t find time to check scores online or keep up with text messages and emails. 

9 minutes ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

I enjoy reading your live reviews and look forward to reading this one. I do have a question though, when do you find the time to do these reviews?  Your reviews are always very detailed and usually include several pictures, so I assume they take time. I am usually so busy on cruises that I often can’t find time to check scores online or keep up with text messages and emails. 

Between courses at dinner. Waiting for a show to start.  Long ride on a tour bus. There’s a lot of downtime.

• Like 1

2 things I really really really want to do. Visit and then cruise from NOLA and go on the Glory because it is Jamman's lovely wife Patti's (our favorite photographer!) favorite ship and I want to see what it's all about.  I don't think either one is gonna happen, so I'm going to jump aboard with you.  Thanks for the invite and I'm looking forward to this adventure!  🥳 BTW, have never heard of a Whataburger or their ketchup! 🥴

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Good morning.

Replace him with Mr. Bunn. Mr Coffee is a slacker in comparison. 

• Like 2

I requested a room on the top floor riverside. It’s not high enough to see the river but you would see the top of the ship if it were docked there. I don’t think Valor comes in until Monday so I don’t expect to see one tomorrow. You can see Fulton to the left. If you parked in the right spot you could see your car. 

60E600E2-BA2B-4775-AB7D-01B21F2FA936.jpeg

A22E7994-AE22-48D9-82D3-6A6A8AE2B00D.jpeg

A612B453-DA17-4018-BC5B-30093D769650.jpeg

92BBD15A-3A2C-4993-89C1-68E07002306E.jpeg

09D09A15-BFEB-4624-A58A-20B125302339.jpeg

640B52B3-284B-4127-B797-5555E03FDD13.jpeg

784D8925-CC75-4249-B547-18A97994284C.jpeg

1748958F-3796-4D88-A96F-79F6834F79C3.jpeg

D5343E50-919D-4631-9511-CE7C309EC400.jpeg

87735CEB-5156-4BE5-8145-FE2A700776FF.jpeg

4D87EB59-E88A-4600-87AE-C0A021EFDD35.jpeg

9C743D88-E60A-4CC8-A943-A1823C919F45.jpeg