website updated

AZJerry

It seems the search page has been updated to the new style since the last time I searched. I'm not crazy about the update.

Also noticed that there is no way for the search to show our May 2021 cruise that we booked at least 6 months ago. It just doesn't show up in the search results. But booked cruise does show up.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree, I don't really like the new design for one reason in particular.

When I search up cruises, it will give the name of the itinerary, but not the ship!

I like to see all the info at a glance, the date, itinerary, and the ship. I hate having to click on every sailing just to see what ship it is on. Should be a given  to include that info at a glance...

My 2 cents:classic_unsure:

edit: Sometimes when I search now, I get a ship name at the bottom. Sometimes not. I guess they are working on it... hopefully.

Edited by wifeofbedo
new info
  • Like 1

If you are not happy with the new web page for searching for cruises do the following.

At the bottom of https://www.princess.com/cruise-search/cruises page is a “Site Feedback” button.
Click on it and then rate it 0 and then click on Website Problem and describe the problem with https://www.princess.com/cruise-search/cruises. Explicitly reference that URL in your complaint. When finished click on “Send Feedback” button

Edited by brisalta

33 minutes ago, fishnchips said:

Princess PLEASE read ....

I have stopped looking for cruises on your website because it is NOT user friendly .

The OLD FORMAT is user friendly....to look for cruises

That will not help. You need to post that at the Princess web site. See my comment at #11 above on how to do that.

My biggest gripes are that you can't search for a specific port on an itinerary anymore (ie, all cruises that stop at Venice), and that if you look at a cruise and then back out, it takes you all the way back to the beginning instead of back to your search list.  So you have to start your search over.

Suggestions for improvements would be to be able to choose multiple ships instead of just one, and also more than one cruise length (ie 9-15 days and 16+ days.)  Right now, the only thing you can choose multiples of is the departure month.

I have made these suggestions using the site feedback button and included my email address, but haven't received a response.

1 hour ago, brisalta said:

That will not help. You need to post that at the Princess web site. See my comment at #11 above on how to do that.

I've done that already many times and that possibly doesn't work  either ,but Princess reads this site and just hope it gets through to them ...

3 minutes ago, fishnchips said:

I've done that already many times and that possibly doesn't work  either ,but Princess reads this site and just hope it gets through to them ...

Sure they do! Is the Princess you speak of your wife? 😉

Edited by brisalta

7 minutes ago, CruiseVA said:

When I pick "Plan a Cruise" -> Find Cruises I get https://www.princess.com/find/search.do which seems pretty straight forward. What are y'all picking to get that one loaded up with pictures?

That is a dead link and has been so for at least a couple of weeks.

I suspect that you are displaying a copy from your local browser cache.

On 9/6/2019 at 5:36 PM, LACruiser88 said:

I HATE this new format!!!  Not user friendly at all!!!

Every update they do, makes the website worse....and no matter how much we protest, they just keep it like that.

Commenting, complaining, etc changes nothing, as far as I can tell.

2 hours ago, Redhaven said:

It's a function of the browser.  Firefox still accepts the old URL above and displays the old format, while Chrome converts it to the new and TERRIBLE thumbnail format.  Everyone should use Firefox until that fails.

You are incorrect. Your Firefox has a stale browser cache. I use Firefox and I get the new format. Clear your local browser cache and you will get the new page displayed.

Edited by brisalta

9 hours ago, fishnchips said:

The "send feedback" button works as well as the "close door" button does in an elevator on a Princess ship.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1