Slipping a 20 to get on board quicker.

Nutsok

5 hours ago, island lady said:

Always find it funny how so many are so anxious to be on board first before others.  

Then the same people are so anxious to get OFF the ship first before others.  

😂😵

Lol- this is so me!  I want vacation to start ASAP, but then want to leave ASAP.  I wonder what this disorder is called?  In all

fairness, I want to leave ASAP to get to the airport and checked in.

2 hours ago, cruisegirl1 said:

I generally have an aisle seat on an airplane. Unless I need overhead space, I don’t board with my assigned group because it doesn’t make sense for me to get comfortable in my seat only have to to get up when the window in the middle passengers arrive. 

Everyone has an assigned seat, I never can understand why people ( in coach) are rushing past each other to get on the plane! It’s so much more comfortable to sit at the gate.  

I have been putting off knee surgery, but now may take one of those miracle flights! 

M

It was a SW flight

I concur with saving that $20. When I was  a Gold Member with my Father it did not take us that long to board around 11 AM.  Just think if everyone bribed the staff with a $20  there would be no priority boarding.  Also nothing is really open until 11:30 or 12:00 so what is 20 minutes more or less?

Just relax and you will board soon! 

15 minutes ago, vacationlover_mn said:

Lol- this is so me!  I want vacation to start ASAP, but then want to leave ASAP.  I wonder what this disorder is called?  In all

fairness, I want to leave ASAP to get to the airport and checked in.

Its called "Me First" !!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cruisegirl1 said:

I generally have an aisle seat on an airplane. Unless I need overhead space, I don’t board with my assigned group because it doesn’t make sense for me to get comfortable in my seat only have to to get up when the window in the middle passengers arrive. 

Everyone has an assigned seat, I never can understand why people ( in coach) are rushing past each other to get on the plane! It’s so much more comfortable to sit at the gate.  

I have been putting off knee surgery, but now may take one of those miracle flights! 

M

Only reason I could see is if they have only carry on bags and want to make sure there is still room left to stow their bag. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DaniDanielle said:

How are you?  We are on Anthem Dec. 8th which will get us to Diamond Plus!!! Remember, you taught me all about being Diamond😍

I do! I do! Wish I can be your D Plus coach now, LOL! but we are on different itineraries. Hope you enjoyed the ride from D to D Plus. Congratulations! 😁

Edited by Arzeena

5 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Laura was just on a Miracle flight from SJ to MCO. Around 20 groups boarded early with wheel chairs. Most were 'healed' when it was time to depart. 

Praise the Lord.

Yup...amazing the healing capabilities of an airplane ride.  🤪

54 minutes ago, vacationlover_mn said:

Lol- this is so me!  I want vacation to start ASAP, but then want to leave ASAP.  I wonder what this disorder is called?  

"Me first" mentality?  😉 😄  Just kidding...can't blame you for wanting to catch an early flight.  🙂 

Edited by island lady

17 minutes ago, island lady said:

Yup...amazing the healing capabilities of an airplane ride.  🤪

My wife recently had her right knee replaced. On one of our recent flights we took the priority boarding as currently she moves slower than molasses in January going down the jetway. With or without the aid of her cane. We almost got ran over going down the jetway by the herds of cripples. I told my wife next time I'll trip them up with her cane. 😜

Edited by davekathy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, davekathy said:

My wife recently had her right knee replaced. On one of our recent flights we took the priority boarding as currently she moves slower than molasses in January going down the jetway. With or without the aid of her cane. We almost got ran over going down the jetway by the herds of cripples. I told my wife next time I'll trip them up with her cane. 😜

I know how that feels.  I was just "so lucky" 😞  to break my foot the very first night on Brilliance almost 2 years ago.  Was wheel chair/crutches, then walking boot time on next few cruises.  Uggh....

Hope your wife is all healed up now.  Good for her for getting it done!  Lots of people need to have it done...but are afraid to have it done.  She did the right thing!  🙂 Watch out on those ski slopes out there!!  😮 

Edited by island lady

1 minute ago, island lady said:

I know how that feels.  I was just "so lucky" 😞  to break my foot the very first night on Brilliance almost 2 years ago.  Was wheel chair/crutches, then walking boot time on next few cruises.  Uggh....

Hope your wife is all healed up now.  Good for her for getting it done!  Lots of people need to have it done...but are afraid to have it done.  She did the right thing!  🙂 

Thank you. The healing process is slow and at times still painful but pre knee replacement was a lot more painful. Hasn't stopped her desire to travel. Especially cruising. As you know once you're on the ship, legs up and drinks in hand. 😉

6 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Thank you. The healing process is slow and at times still painful but pre knee replacement was a lot more painful. Hasn't stopped her desire to travel. Especially cruising. As you know once you're on the ship, legs up and drinks in hand. 😉

You got that right!!  😄 

6 hours ago, spookwife said:

you need to pends a helluva lot more than a a twenty.   sail in a suite.  

I suppose you could try  cheating and worming your day up the head of the line regardless, but if  there is any justice in the universe, you'd be publicly shamed and made to wait until your  actual boarding number is called.   

if you are so important that you can't wait the ten minutes between first  group and final,   and are too cheap to sail Suites, purchase the Key for everyone.  

Oh how I love people who want to buy their way to the head of the class.

39 minutes ago, bob6098 said:

Oh how I love people who want to buy their way to the head of the class.

Don't we have that already.   Key program is quite popular and offered by RCCL for those who want to  buy  their way to the head of the class.   No need to book a suite or get to a certain loyalty level for some of the perks.  Just buy Key program offered by RCCL.  Seem like the same thing to me.  I am not endorsing the key program, just stating the facts.  

M

• Like 1