Allure - photo of woman on outside of balcony

robmtx

31 minutes ago, babs135 said:

I am not familiar with the ship. Could someone tell me where she is in relation to her cabin, its just not clear. Did she simply climb over the balcony railings of the cabin?

Yes, it appears she is on the outside of the balcony railing.  Definitely not a good idea.

26 minutes ago, blackshirt said:

The photo did not come from her or anyone associated with her. I doubt internet fame was her objective. I seriously doubt she expected a photo to even be taken much less posted on the internet.

I read the ship said she was taking selfies

See post #71

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, babs135 said:

I am not familiar with the ship. Could someone tell me where she is in relation to her cabin, its just not clear. Did she simply climb over the balcony railings of the cabin?

1 hour ago, rhuntington3 said:

Yes, it appears she is on the outside of the balcony railing.  Definitely not a good idea.

She is standing on the balcony railing.

On 10/17/2019 at 3:08 PM, Rob the Cruiser said:

Some people have convinced themselves that rules don't apply to them.

I think they are convinced they are smarter than the rules. "What, me lose my footing? please..."

• Like 1

On 10/16/2019 at 4:50 PM, Jam0610 said:

And when she falls, the call will go out to ban balcony cabins. Sue RC for not explaining risk.

People are crazy.

Are you having a certain person in mind, who reached over the  handrail 2 feet from open window where he placed his 15 month old grandchild, who fell out, and later sued RCCL for having an open window 5 feet above  the deckfloor, a risk for children ?

• Like 1

Why YES I am. First lesson my Dad ever taught me was:

Admit your mistakes, take full responsibility, move on. 

Sure seems to me that most people want to assign responsibility to someone else.

Now back to RC Cruising. Next week today, I will be in Galveston waiting to board Liberty. Will try hard not to stand on our balcony. 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Jam0610 said:

Sure seems to me that most people want to assign responsibility to someone else.

Now back to RC Cruising. Next week today, I will be in Galveston waiting to board Liberty. Will try hard not to stand on our balcony. 

Please try to enjoy your balcony by standing on it, sitting on it, or lying down on it. Just do any of these things inside the railing. However, using your mini-trampoline, even inside the railing, is a no-no 😁

Frankly I'm shocked that anyone is surprised by this episode.

Humans are flawed.

One flaw is stupidity.

Humans cruise on ships.

Ergo, flawed humans will do stupid things on cruise ships. 

Edited by DirtyDawg

4 hours ago, Jam0610 said:

It is called show me the money...  

jc

Oh I didn’t know I couldn’t go on the other side of the railing. There was no sign. Just like there was no sign saying windows could be open so a child could fall out when placing a child on railing. I think I may sue, Royal is responsible for me and since they did not provide signs tell me what the railing is for it is their fault.