Meet and Greet Coordinator List

denmarks

2 hours ago, dave_k58 said:

Nobody listed for the SKY - I wonder if my cruise got canceled and they didn't notify me. 

My experience has been not being notified.  If the cruise is cancelled then your reservation goes with it.  

You can check on https://www.princess.com/plan/impacted-and-cancelled-cruises/ to see if your sailing was cancelled.

On 5/17/2021 at 6:39 AM, srice said:

My experience has been not being notified.  If the cruise is cancelled then your reservation goes with it.  

You can check on https://www.princess.com/plan/impacted-and-cancelled-cruises/ to see if your sailing was cancelled.

THanks - it looks like as of now, it is still a go for Nov 5 on the sky

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting experience.  I notified Diana Hall that I was changing from GBR cruise December 2021 to  Caribbean & Panama cruise December 2021 as Australia is closed to us Yankees. The GBR M&G was then cancelled (I was the contact). So if backing off a cruise people might want to let the others know to contact grouponboardservices@princesscruises.com if still interested in a M&G

31 minutes ago, Ombud said:

Interesting experience.  I notified Diana Hall that I was changing from GBR cruise December 2021 to  Caribbean & Panama cruise December 2021 as Australia is closed to us Yankees. The GBR M&G was then cancelled (I was the contact). So if backing off a cruise people might want to let the others know to contact grouponboardservices@princesscruises.com if still interested in a M&G

Hi

Are you going on the one December 12? I am as well and the one after that. When I did the M&M for that cruise which I did months ago when we reconfirmed for the one I am doing she told me my reservation number had changed. My PCP had not told me............DUH!!

Kathy

19 minutes ago, rabin1 said:

Hi

Are you going on the one December 12? I am as well and the one after that. When I did the M&M for that cruise which I did months ago when we reconfirmed for the one I am doing she told me my reservation number had changed. My PCP had not told me............DUH!!

Kathy

I'm going December 9th. I've never been on the Crown Princess before -- hope it's not a mistake. Timing just works out better

8 minutes ago, Ombud said:

I'm going December 9th. I've never been on the Crown Princess before -- hope it's not a mistake. Timing just works out better

I won;t be getting on till late. I never do. Maybe we can wave to each other...........lol

Kathy

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Lately I've been getting responses from:

Pam Dyachenko

Supervisor, Group Onboard Services
PRINCESS CRUISES
24305 Town Center Drive
Valencia, CA  91355
Direct:  (661) 284-4465
pdyachenko@princesscruises.com

Instead of Diana Hall .... hoping she's just on a much deserved vacation after 2 of them handling everything for a year.

Edited by Ombud
Typo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ombud said:

Lately I've been getting responses from:

Pam Dyachenko

Supervisor, Group Onboard Services
PRINCESS CRUISES
24305 Town Center Drive
Valencia, CA  91355
Direct:  (661) 284-4465
pdyachenko@princesscruises.com

Instead of Diana Hall .... hoping she's just on a much deserved vacation after 2 of them handling everything for a year.

I contact Pam periodically to try to keep the contact list up to date and 3 days ago she said the best e-mail address to use is grouponboardservices@princesscruises.com.  She is hoping to hire more coordinators soon.

2 minutes ago, Ombud said:

Yes. That is the address that I send the email to however however Diana Hall always responded before and now it's Pam

Pam is the supervisor of Group Onboard Services but recommends sending requests to grouponboardservices@princesscruises.com.  I think they handle the requests as a team and if you send a request on one of them and she isn't available it is possible the request won't be handled as quickly. 

• 3 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, trbarton said:

... Remember that Princess uses the term “Meet & Greet” M&G. Other cruise lines use the term “Meet & Mingle” M&M. 

Tom😎

That seems to be confusing to a lot of people.

3 hours ago, trbarton said:

FYI…I have also been hearing from Pam. Remember that Princess uses the term “Meet & Greet” M&G. Other cruise lines use the term “Meet & Mingle” M&M. 

Tom😎

Obviously Meet & Greet is the proper term. After all, this is a Princess board and this is where I first heard the term so it must be the correct term!

1 minute ago, Thrak said:

Obviously Meet & Greet is the proper term. After all, this is a Princess board and this is where I first heard the term so it must be the correct term!

I guess it is nice to be so sure. I am going to a Meet & Mingle if you don't like the term go to a Meet & Greet. In the scheme of things again what does it really matter. Not going to debate like I said call it what you want and I will as well. I have hosted so many over the years people can call it how they see fit....................

BTW Diana Hall and I speak all the time and she also calls it a M&M. I am doing the one on the Dec 22nd cruise. I don;t do mine the way the others do. I do them really cool and have already spent over $400 to make it so cool.

Kathy

23 minutes ago, rabin1 said:

BTW Diana Hall and I speak all the time and she also calls it a M&M

Obviously a refugee from another cruise line who needs to be, as Homer might say, Edjumicated.

17 minutes ago, Thrak said:

Obviously a refugee from another cruise line who needs to be, as Homer might say, Edjumicated.

No she is ALSO in charge of the Meet & Mingle's at Princess. Why don;t you try hosting one and see how much you know, who and what you think you know. Oh wait maybe you haven;t been to other cruise lines to know what they are................I am sorry perish the thought that you are only a Princess cruiser. There is a whole other world out there.

2 hours ago, rabin1 said:

No she is ALSO in charge of the Meet & Mingle's at Princess. Why don;t you try hosting one and see how much you know, who and what you think you know. Oh wait maybe you haven;t been to other cruise lines to know what they are................I am sorry perish the thought that you are only a Princess cruiser. There is a whole other world out there.

Down, boy. Don't get your knickers in a twist. Try to enjoy yourself and not be so uptight. Try to have a little fun in your life.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, rabin1 said:

6 hours ago, Thrak said:

Down, boy. Don't get your knickers in a twist. Try to enjoy yourself and not be so uptight. Try to have a little fun in your life.

I have been to about 45 Meet & Mingles on other lines and about 25 Meet & Greets on Princess some of which I organized.  Besides, why would we want to call the event the same thing as other lines?  

I guess the bottom line is like rabin1 said she can go to a Meet & Mingle and we can go to a Meet & Greet and we will be at the same place.  Anyway, the sign Princess puts up at the venue says something like "Cruise Critics Meeting".

Like Thrak said "Try to enjoy yourself and not be so uptight. Try to have a little fun in your life."

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, gmjc2 said:

No matter which cruise line we are on it has always been called a Meet and Greet. 

I believe you will find they are called Meet & Mingle on Royal Caribbean Cruise Line ships (Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity, etc.).  I saw a chart somewhere showing the event name by cruise line.  If I run across it again I will post the link.  

1 hour ago, srice said:

I believe you will find they are called Meet & Mingle on Royal Caribbean Cruise Line ships (Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity, etc.).  I saw a chart somewhere showing the event name by cruise line.  If I run across it again I will post the link.  

Thank you and I know you are correct. I am Diamond Plus on RCCL and only Elite on Princess. I said before anyone can call it what they want as long as they enjoy themselves and have fun meeting others. To me it will always be when I host one a Meet & Mingle.................lol

Kathy

On 8/6/2021 at 9:41 AM, auntem said:

Well, we bit the bullet and made final payment, really hoping all things shake out to where taking this cruise is not only doable but also a fun and relaxing first Trans-Atlantic  experience😊.

I know I read earlier that some of you are taking a Princess transfer from the airport . Has anyone done this from LHR before ? Our specific question is we are considering coming in the day before, staying at an airport hotel, and joining the Princess transfer at the airport pick up point . Will that work ? 

Thanks in advance !