Breakfast on Silver Muse

SSCAF001

SSCAF001; below is a cruise critic link that describes well the many dining (including breakfast options) on board the Silver Muse.

https://www.cruisecritic.com/reviews/review.cfm?ShipID=1104&pgtype=dining

For a change of pace/light breakfast, you may want to try the Arts Cafe, (pls see below) or head to the Panorama Lounge, Dolce Vita (main lounge Deck 5), or Tor's Observation Lounge for coffee, fresh fruit, croissants/pastries.

The Arts cafe serves food from early in the morning to late at night. In the morning, it offers items such as jars of fruit and oatmeal smoothies, croissants, muffins, yogurt and sandwiches, along with fruit- or veggie-infused water. (Really enjoy the Avocado Focaccia sandwich in early morn (about 6:30am if memory serves)

And, to conserve your time, if you have a day that has an early morning excursion, you may want to order room service for breakfast vs. taking the time to have breakfast in La Terraza, Altantide or the Arts Cafe

• Like 2

Currently sailing on the Muse and have enjoyed several breakfasts in Atlantide.

Much calmer Atmosphere than La Terrazza and the food a notch above. Would highly recommend it unless you have time constraints.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Colgal said:

Currently sailing on the Muse and have enjoyed several breakfasts in Atlantide.

Much calmer Atmosphere than La Terrazza and the food a notch above. Would highly recommend it unless you have time constraints.

Many thanks. I will do that for sure

On 11/10/2019 at 2:06 PM, WesW said:

SSCAF001; below is a cruise critic link that describes well the many dining (including breakfast options) on board the Silver Muse.

https://www.cruisecritic.com/reviews/review.cfm?ShipID=1104&pgtype=dining

For a change of pace/light breakfast, you may want to try the Arts Cafe, (pls see below) or head to the Panorama Lounge, Dolce Vita (main lounge Deck 5), or Tor's Observation Lounge for coffee, fresh fruit, croissants/pastries.

The Arts cafe serves food from early in the morning to late at night. In the morning, it offers items such as jars of fruit and oatmeal smoothies, croissants, muffins, yogurt and sandwiches, along with fruit- or veggie-infused water. (Really enjoy the Avocado Focaccia sandwich in early morn (about 6:30am if memory serves)

And, to conserve your time, if you have a day that has an early morning excursion, you may want to order room service for breakfast vs. taking the time to have breakfast in La Terraza, Altantide or the Arts Cafe

Thank you so much for this detailed answer. Quite useful. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 11/10/2019 at 6:23 AM, etual324 said:

Aheads up on the Wind they serve FROZEN waffles  (EGGO)   !!!!!!!!!

On the Wind right now and just finished breakfast.  I asked about the waffles as I saw a waffle maker on the service line.  They adamantly maintain that they have never had frozen waffles of any kind.   Even the crew mess has fresh waffles.   

• Haha 1

I was on The Wind last week and definitely saw that Waffle maker too...……..I didn't order any but saw them

cooking on it so I know it was not frozen----Eggos come from a box...…….this was fresh batter.

Great news if they have taken on board the complaints about the frozen waffles, but I can categorically state that I witnessed Etual complaining the waffles he had been served were cooked from frozen and the waiters and several staff admitting they were. (And didn't think it was a problem). Had I not seen and heard it, I might not have thought it possible too. It's a fact they did / had but great if they no longer do.

Looking forward to those Avocado Focaccia sandwich in November Wes.... I loved Arts cafe 🙂

Edited by les37b
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, les37b said:

Great news if they have taken on board the complaints about the frozen waffles, but I can categorically state that I witnessed Etual complaining the waffles he had been served were cooked from frozen and the waiters and several staff admitting they were. (And didn't think it was a problem). Had I not seen and heard it, I might not have thought it possible too. It's a fact they did / had but great if they no longer do.

Looking forward to those Avocado Focaccia sandwich in November Wes.... I loved Arts cafe 🙂

Hope to meet you someday and have a drink or two,you said we just missed each other on the Moon later in this year I am on the Muse for Christmas in Syd and the Cloud in July 2021 to Norway, we bounce between Regent and SS, have a wonderful 2020, we also have cruised with Wes and Brian  (stumblefoot)

Edited by etual324
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, etual324 said:

Hope to meet you someday and have a drink or two,you said we just missed each other on the Moon later in this year I am on the Muse for Christmas in Syd and the Cloud in July 2021 to Norway, we bounce between Regent and SS, have a wonderful 2020, we also have cruised with Wes and Brian  (stumblefoot)

Yes its a shame we didn't work out who was who until after the cruise ended... and it was those waffles that were the reason! Look forward to that drink.... I'm buying! 😉 We're fully loaded now until 2022.  - 2020 August Noway Wind, November Lima Moon, 2021 March TA Moon, Nov Med Spirit. I was almost tempted at one point with your TA but glad I didn't as I got a super deal for Panama (because of Cuba changes), that keeps getting better. Already have a great suite upgrade and have also this week got our flights upgraded at a price we couldn't refuse.

7 hours ago, Daveywavey70 said:

I'm glad they've taken the "wafflegate" scandal "on board".

Haha.... Yes I remember coining it wafflegate last April! 😉 Still pretty crazy when you think about it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2020 at 9:34 AM, Randyk47 said:

On the Wind right now and just finished breakfast.  I asked about the waffles as I saw a waffle maker on the service line.  They adamantly maintain that they have never had frozen waffles of any kind.   Even the crew mess has fresh waffles.