Asking employees about their jobs and life

md80fan

13 minutes ago, wowzz said:

A universe where I don't waste water and electricity washing towels after a single use.

I guess my life in my universe going back 9 decades was when I was taught in school that drying off ones private parts after a shower does not mean that the towel becomes magically clean. 

37 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

I guess my life in my universe going back 9 decades was when I was taught in school that drying off ones private parts after a shower does not mean that the towel becomes magically clean. 

I think the issue most people have is that we wash our private parts in the shower/bath, so they are clean when dried off with the towel.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

I've survived 6 decades and have always used a towel more than once, and my mother, in her 90s has managed also. Indeed, during the Blitz, she tells me there were occasions when it became quite difficult to wash yourself, let alone towels! Obviously you disapprove of my mother's awful hygiene - next time I see her, I'll tell her that she let herself down in 1940.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

We use paper towels in our bathrooms and dispose of them after using them.We use towels solely for after showers.

How much time do you spend on CC trying to find posts of mine that you wish to criticize ? 

How many trees do you kill every day or over the course of your lifetime?

DON

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

If you just took a shower, why would drying your private parts soil a towel?  

Don't get me wrong; I really don't care what you do.  It just seems odd that you think that's typical.  It's not.

Edited by Aquahound
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, brillohead said:

I think the issue most people have is that we wash our private parts in the shower/bath, so they are clean when dried off with the towel.  

Not necessarily clean because you have to dry yourself off.In any case it is my choice to do what I do and unless you live with me you cannot tell me what to do.

4 hours ago, wowzz said:

I've survived 6 decades and have always used a towel more than once, and my mother, in her 90s has managed also. Indeed, during the Blitz, she tells me there were occasions when it became quite difficult to wash yourself, let alone towels! Obviously you disapprove of my mother's awful hygiene - next time I see her, I'll tell her that she let herself down in 1940.

See my response to your friend.

2 hours ago, Aquahound said:

If you just took a shower, why would drying your private parts soil a towel?  

Don't get me wrong; I really don't care what you do.  It just seems odd that you think that's typical.  It's not.

I am disabled. I cannot leave my house on my own.I cannot use a computer.My only pleasure in life was to use my special iPad to gain some pleasure by posting on CC.

I have an incurable illness.This is my last post.You can find other people to ridicule.

I will spend whatever time I have left doing something else.

13 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

We never use a towel more than once at home or on vacation and we never met anyone who does.This is the first time I ever heard of anyone using a towel more than once.

I will be in my 9th decade of life next month and this is a shock to me that anyone would re use a towel.

I am surprised you have never met anyone who uses their towel more than once😮. Then again how often does the topic of towel use come up in conversation🤣. We keep our towels for at least three showers usually four sometimes a little longer if it is a dry hot summer since the towels will dry really fast. It is why I am quite happy to keep my towels a little longer on a cruise so I was disappointed that they kept changing the towels anyway. Why offer a service to keep towels if you will change them anyway? Good thing we didn't have turn down service otherwise we would have had two towel changes a day 😜. I am one of those rare people who only showers once a day so they would be changing an unused towel.