Personalizer down?

Cruise Raider

I've tried since yesterday to log into my personalizer and it keeps indicating it is down.  It was supposed to be offline for two hours yesterday but, for me, it was down earlier than the scheduled downtime and I still cannot get into it.  

Is anyone else having this issue?  

• Like 1

I can't get it to let me log in using Firefox.  It's been about a week like this.  All it does is go to the blank log-in screen over and over again after I enter the required information.  Anyone else have that kind of issue.  Frustrating for me.  Clearing cache and cookies makes no difference.  I can only hope that someday soon they fix it.

Edited by hpeabody
  • Like 1

I can get on using Chrome. No go with Edge or Safari, but once you get on, prices etc. are not available. Been like this since last night. Did get on to the Personalizer for one of our booked cruises. Then not even that. Princess should really take a look at hiring some new website guys.

I was finally able to get on with Chrome -- and so happy I was!  The EZAir fare on a nonstop back from LAX next month dropped almost $200, making it nearly $400 cheaper than AA direct.  I nearly broke my fingers in my haste to type in my credit card number!  That's  pure windfall since I had already mentally spent the higher amount on airfare.  Now, it'll be spend on London Lemonades and Chairman of the Boards (Chairmen of the Board?  Chairmens of the Boards?).   . . . And the last piece of cruise planning falls into place.  I'm ready to go; only 12 more days!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, coo359a2 said:

Has anyone called Princess to see what they have to say about this

I tried but was on hold for too long so gave up ... too impatient.  

Funny thing is, I checked it on my iPad instead of my laptop and got right in and checked in, booked my air and my internet package ... also looked at some excursions but nothing thrilled me.  

BTW, it still won't work on my laptop using Chrome or Edge ... but it works without fail on my iPad.  I'm so not techie ... so this just baffles me.  

3 hours ago, Cruise Raider said:

I tried but was on hold for too long so gave up ... too impatient.  

Funny thing is, I checked it on my iPad instead of my laptop and got right in and checked in, booked my air and my internet package ... also looked at some excursions but nothing thrilled me.  

BTW, it still won't work on my laptop using Chrome or Edge ... but it works without fail on my iPad.  I'm so not techie ... so this just baffles me.  

Hmmmmmm. Interesting.  I just tried my iPad and could log in as well.  And, now the pricing is there.  I just don't get it.  Boggles my mind

2 minutes ago, hpeabody said:

Hmmmmmm. Interesting.  I just tried my iPad and could log in as well.  And, now the pricing is there.  I just don't get it.  Boggles my mind

Odd, huh??  I tried different browsers when some of the comments eluded that it might work.  It didn't for me .. but I saw a great price on air and didn't want to miss out on it, so I just went out on a limb and tried logging in on my iPad.  So glad it worked ... for me and for you!  

Weird. Just tried to get on. Firefox gives me the technical difficulties popup box. Chrome worked fine. Very strange for sure. I always use Firefox.

Edit: Okay. This is weird. I used my VPN to say I was in Hong Kong. Got in with Firefox. Logged out. Turned off VPN. Refreshed. Went back and logged in with Firefox. Either they just now fixed it or logging in from Hong Kong changed something or... I have no clue.

Edited by Thrak