El Loco Fresh

We, too had it on the Symphony and loved it. Everything was fresh and tasty.Just had to wait a few minutes for a table to open up. I don't know if they enlarged the area on the Oasis, but on the Symphony, I don't think Royal had any idea how popular this venue would become.

3 hours ago, twangster said:

Ate there yesterday.  Very good but the line can be long on sea days at noon.  

They have breakfast as well.  

This is the truth, they should really have it open earlier.  Showed up a few minutes before twelve and gave up due to the huge line.  

However it's great for a mid afternoon snack or late lunch as the crowd dies way down after the initial rush.  The quesadillas are great.

It was very good on Symphony but I would set your expectations appropriately.  I'd consider it to be good fast food.  It's not gourmet Mexican food (like Sabor tried to be??  Never ate there).  Everything is tasty and seemed fresh (who knows) but for the most part, it's pre-made (recently) and waiting for you.  I'm not knocking it because it WAS good, just trying to manage expectations.

7 minutes ago, renza said:

It was just ok for me on symphony. I guess it’s good for cruise food. I will try again in March on Oasis but not expecting much better. It’s fast food

The black beans are to die for and that is what I always get.  Black beans and then I add onions and tomatoes.  Yum!!!

8 hours ago, Dewaldcruiser said:

Do try their breakfast offerings for something different and delicious. 

We enjoyed breakfast there several days during our last symphony cruise. 

Vacationlover mn-  if I remember correctly they had breakfast burritos and huevos rancheros.  I’m sure they were more, but those are the things I recall. 

m

Edited by cruisegirl1
  • Like 1