Ticket case ? .

Shippy

35 minutes ago, Hambagahle said:

Can someone perhaps tell me how far in advance of the sailing date the Regent "package" normally arrives?  We sail 14 March on the Splendor, so we are six weeks from sailing right now.  When do I start checking my post box?

It's usually four to six weeks for me.  Mine comes directly from Regent.  If the package goes to your TA first, it might be closer to four or five weeks. 

Dave

2 hours ago, Hambagahle said:

As an addendum:  The documents for our 14 March cruise arrived today - complete with nice bag mentioning the Splendor and small case to keep them in.   Very exciting!!

"small case"....is this something new?  If so, can you post a photo of this case?

I am not very "tekkie" . But I did take a photo of the documents and case and bag to add to my post cruise album.  However it seems I took a video and not a photo.  Will try tomorrow (it is getting late here in Switzerland...) and hopefully post it.

Small case - what I would call a "secrétaire"  - not a suitcase.  Don't know what it is in English.  Maybe a folder ?

amazing !  Thanks boblerm -  I think it worked...  Gerry!

Kwaigirl -  the blue on the top is a fabric (of some sort) bag.  Then the little "case" - all marked "Seven Seas Splendor Inaugural Season" - I love that!  Then of course the luggage tags and the tags to get the bags to our suite...

Edited by Hambagahle

16 hours ago, Hambagahle said:

Kwaigirl -  the blue on the top is a fabric (of some sort) bag.  Then the little "case" - all marked "Seven Seas Splendor Inaugural Season" - I love that!  Then of course the luggage tags and the tags to get the bags to our suite...

Bravo!

41 minutes ago, papaflamingo said:

I have a sort of related question.... we are doing a B2B in June. Will we receive boarding documents for the cruises separately or will they come as a single document?  They were booked separately and at different times. 

Thanks 

We booked our Hawaii-Auk trip separately as well.  If I remember right, it came as a single document.

Terri

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tnr said:

We booked our Hawaii-Auk trip separately as well.  If I remember right, it came as a single document.

Terri

Thanks Terri.  That was a great trip by the way.  Enjoyed morning coffee with you and Ray.  😎

Jim

Edited by papaflamingo

20 hours ago, Hambagahle said:

This is a "try" ...

IMG_1202.jpg

Thanks for posting the photo. This looks much more convenient to use travelling than the previous cases which were bulky in hand luggage. Look forward to getting this lovely ticket case in the post .  Jean.

2 hours ago, ronrick1943 said:

Something simple, why can't Regent print out the luggage tags with names and suite number. 

Agreed - this wouldn't be that difficult to do and would sure be a nice 'luxury' touch.  My wife and I kind of keep putting off filling out the tags hoping the other will do it...

1 hour ago, UUNetBill said:

Agreed - this wouldn't be that difficult to do and would sure be a nice 'luxury' touch.  My wife and I kind of keep putting off filling out the tags hoping the other will do it...

Laughing about luggage tags.

The worst was Cunard....John has a "thing" for the QM2 and we will occasionally cruise on that ship. We've only gone grill class, but I was totally horrified that I had to PRINT my own tags as well as (haha!) fill them out myself. There was no ticket wallet/holder, no nothing. I get the thing about being ecologically responsible, but I draw the line at printing docs myself, after we've literally paid thru the nose for a Queen's grill/Princess grill cabin that basically includes no perks.......oh forgot the bottle of spirits in the Queen's grill cabins.....geez!

On 1/30/2020 at 1:58 PM, Hambagahle said:

Same as what we received, though the zip bag is actually larger thaan the previous i-pad holder-style