How are the Swans doing 2020

11 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

Swans finally have another win 10.6 (66) to Giants 3.7 (25), a 41 point win.

I knew that bye would help!!

1 minute ago, possum52 said:

A great win by the Swans last night. I didn't watch the game but kept an eye on the scores.

Leigh

Surprisingly, the game was on here--at 3 am. I couldn't drag myself up to watch. Maybe it's better that way, they seem to win more when I'm not watching 😊

Go Swans!

• Haha 1

I did get to see the 2nd half of the Port--Geelong game. Happened to wake up at about 4:30 and watched it. It was good but I thought it would be closer.

Still basking in the Swans win, so I'm not as sad that we don't get to see as many games as we did a month ago. They seem to have added more NRL games in the time slots they used for AFL games, not sure why.

Go Swans!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

By providing the NRL games, they are giving some people more time to sleep.

heh heh, good one.

To be fair, the games are on in the wee hours, although I did notice an urge to close my eyes very after just a few minutes of watching 😉

Tonight we get to see the Essendon game. I am going to try to catch at least the first half. It will be on at 11:30, so I stand a reasonable chance.

Go Swans!

1 hour ago, NoWhiners said:

That would have been a good one to see!

Not when Carlton win!

I don't expect Essendon to win, but stranger things have happened. I'm ready to watch, have my scarfe handy and my read and black rug which my SIL crocheted for me.

Leigh

3 minutes ago, possum52 said:

Not when Carlton win!

I don't expect Essendon to win, but stranger things have happened. I'm ready to watch, have my scarfe handy and my read and black rug which my SIL crocheted for me.

Leigh

Yep, I thought of you when I saw the game would be on. Good luck--if the Swans can win, anything is possible 😃

Go Swans!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NoWhiners said:

Yep, I thought of you when I saw the game would be on. Good luck--if the Swans can win, anything is possible 😃

Go Swans!

The Saints are playing really well. Essendon has some dumb players. They just do such stupid things. 

8 hours ago, possum52 said:

The Saints are playing really well. Essendon has some dumb players. They just do such stupid things. 

I watched into the 2nd quarter but it was a tad lopsided, so I went to bed. Checked the score this morning. My condolences on Essendon 😢 

Next week is another opportunity to excel!

Go Swans!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Docker123 said:

Not a good night. Next game against Port Adelaide who are sitting high in the table.

4BF548C6-847A-48F0-9345-CDD1B2AF4E99.thumb.png.a6db75a4fcdc3a728c6000031a189790.png

Are you kidding? How can they play 4 quarters and only score 19 points? Did they have a full team? 😁

Here in the US, we have a tradition when our fav teams do as bad as this--we put a brown bag over our heads, eye holes optional! Do you do that down under?

I have to go find a brown paper bag...

• Haha 1

A loss for the Bombers too by 12 points to the Tigers. I was quite impressed by the game being played in Darwin, the locals turned out in force. Perhaps the 'Dreamtime' game should be played there every year. The atmosphere looked as if it was amazing.

Leigh

35 minutes ago, Docker123 said:

and the good news just keeps rolling in ...

Buddy has been ruled out for the rest of the season because on ongoing injury.

Saw that on the news Adrian. I think it was on the cards he wouldn't play this season.

Leigh