P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

Just now, Ilovemygarden said:

Are lots of you ready to watch the tennis today?   At least the players will keep warm running around.🥶

I’m ready and waiting 😁

I missed the men’s wheelchair finals this morning, gutted for Hewitt but at least he won the doubles yesterday.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ilovemygarden said:

Are lots of you ready to watch the tennis today?   At least the players will keep warm running around.🥶

Yes all ready - looking forward to this one. Enjoy it. Jane xx

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ilovemygarden said:

Ready and waiting, he who likes to talk when tennis is on has already gone out to do a bit of gardening :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 3

Thanks, though I have been posting  here fairly recently.  Just had a lovely few days in the Lakes, where my son and his wife live - not very good weather, but the scenery just makes you feel at peace, and being looked after by two very caring people makes it even better.

Poor Carlos has a lot to do still; making mistakes he normally never does, maybe due to nerves.  Let's see if he can get his act together a bit more.

I too hope wowzz is OK and maybe just on holiday or on an enforced holiday from here?  Which I understand does happen now and again.

Good to read all your interesting posts.  Back to the tennis.

• Like 13

2 hours ago, kalos said:

Someone did post that he has been posting  elsewhere and that he is ok a few weeks back 

The last post he made on this forum was May10th so I hope whoever posted is correct.

Avril

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

The last post he made on this forum was May10th so I hope whoever posted is correct.

Avril

Wowzz and Host Sharon as well, hope she is well and out of hospital.

I noticed that Host Hattie has been looking after us recently.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

Avril

When I say elsewhere I mean other media outlets 🙂

Hattie is looking after us whilst Sharon gets better from being in the Hozzie .

Sharon did post this herself ,hope she's getting better from her op .

Edited by kalos
  • Like 6

52 minutes ago, lincslady said:

Thanks, though I have been posting  here fairly recently.  Just had a lovely few days in the Lakes, where my son and his wife live - not very good weather, but the scenery just makes you feel at peace, and being looked after by two very caring people makes it even better.

Poor Carlos has a lot to do still; making mistakes he normally never does, maybe due to nerves.  Let's see if he can get his act together a bit more.

I too hope wowzz is OK and maybe just on holiday or on an enforced holiday from here?  Which I understand does happen now and again.

Good to read all your interesting posts.  Back to the tennis.

Glad you are ok and had a nice break.   To the tennis indeed! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, kalos said:

When I say elsewhere I mean other media outlets 🙂

I know you did kalos, maybe I just didn't word it right🤔. I don't have anything to do with the other outlets, only this friendly forum. 

Avril

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Adawn47 said:

Avril

He did say he would be taking a long break from this forum. Perhaps Indefinite .

• Like 3

Wow! A match befitting a final. I really didn't care who won so enjoyed it all the more for that. I must say I thought Djokovic was very generous in his after-match chat  - very emotional too which we don't see much. As for Alcarez - the future looks brilliant for him. We'll done young man. I hope you all enjoyed it. I'm all tennised-out now and looking forward to the Women's World Cup hotly followed by the start of the new football season. Sport heaven! Jane xx

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Beckett said:

Wow! A match befitting a final. I really didn't care who won so enjoyed it all the more for that. I must say I thought Djokovic was very generous in his after-match chat  - very emotional too which we don't see much. As for Alcarez - the future looks brilliant for him. We'll done young man. I hope you all enjoyed it. I'm all tennised-out now and looking forward to the Women's World Cup hotly followed by the start of the new football season. Sport heaven! Jane xx

Great match Jane, I am not that big a tennis fan but I enjoyed the final. 

No escape from Alcaraz for Djokovic

• Like 3

Evening all. I’m gutted I didn’t watch the tennis now, sounds like I missed a good match, I can’t stand Djokovic so didn’t watch it when I heard he easily won the first set!

I spent the afternoon reading, sitting in the garden ( warm but windy!) and looking at holidays I can’t afford 😂

• Like 2