Post A Favorite Cruise Photo!

richsea

1 hour ago, AF-1 said:

Was this Happy Hour;  if not I bet it was after you drank those

Lol, part of the tour is learning to pour the perfect glass of Guinness. The guide shows you how and tells the group, whoever pours the best glass gets his glass in addition to your pour. I won! 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, shastatroy said:

Lol, part of the tour is learning to pour the perfect glass of Guinness. The guide shows you how and tells the group, whoever pours the best glass gets his glass in addition to your pour. I won! 

I won too!

• Like 1

From my first leisure cruise on board Celebrity Summit, horse excursion in St. Lucia.562917438_Horsebeachpost.thumb.jpeg.4e4bcc7d648427f99d74aad9e709daa0.jpeg

Awesome view of an eel while diving in Freeport from the Carnival Elation.1053639650_Eelsideview.png.4526d663cc08f275bd452b34a8d5c406.png

And, I can't resist, from my longest time at sea (6 months) from the USS Carl Vinson! West Coast based at the time, somewhere between San Diego and off the coast of Pakistan. Can't remember what day I took it, was almost 20 years ago!

432925608_Fantailcopy.jpg.476b8380bcd5fb414bffddfab6e0932b.jpg

• Like 4

We don't have a picture but on our last cruise my wife caught the green flash as the sun went down. I just missed it and have hoped to see it on a future cruise but now I don't know if that will ever happen. Perhaps I could post a pic of the five, $1,000 Princess gift cards I'm holding...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thrak said:

We don't have a picture but on our last cruise my wife caught the green flash as the sun went down. I just missed it and have hoped to see it on a future cruise but now I don't know if that will ever happen. Perhaps I could post a pic of the five, $1,000 Princess gift cards I'm holding...

Why are you holding them?

3 minutes ago, suzyed said:

Why are you holding them?

I bought them for the $250 "bonus" credits that are applied to our next (questionable) cruises. I planned to use the $5k toward final payment but am not at all certain ANY of our booked cruises will actually happen. What can I possibly do other than hold them? If I go ahead and apply them to my cruises and then the cruises are canceled Princess will just put the funds back onto the cards. They won't refund the money. As far as I know the $250 "bonus" cards would just be a loss. Easy come, easy go. The $5k in "real" cards is the issue if I can't cruise.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Thrak said:

I bought them for the $250 "bonus" credits that are applied to our next (questionable) cruises. I planned to use the $5k toward final payment but am not at all certain ANY of our booked cruises will actually happen. What can I possibly do other than hold them? If I go ahead and apply them to my cruises and then the cruises are canceled Princess will just put the funds back onto the cards. They won't refund the money. As far as I know the $250 "bonus" cards would just be a loss. Easy come, easy go. The $5k in "real" cards is the issue if I can't cruise.

You can sell those cards on ebay and other sites if you feel you won't use them

More from under the sea in Cozumel

The Scorpionfish is venomous .

a39cfea2-2516-490c-88c6-a6a7595ae28a_zps25d989a3.jpg

A Slipper Lobster on a night dive

Cozumel4-2010085_zpsaf3beda6.jpg

I'd like to be , under the sea

PICT0024_zpsloahztoc.jpg

Swimming overhead - a turtle

f51ef174-329e-4536-bfc4-558c96018dd3_zps9098ea8f.jpg

and a Nurse Shark ( with a Remora attached )

ae296d99-7a15-4800-a4a2-d586d942b1fb_zpsa19a2dcd.jpg

Normally docile Spotted Eagle Rays appear to fly underwater as seen in this video clip that we took :

• Like 3