Anyone else get a Princess Cruises survey ?

They must be seriously considering their viability here. I  just completed a survey on my future cruising thoughts and plans by an email they sent me. I said I will continue to cruise as normal, so this may give them some hope that Australia will not give up on cruising.

24 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

I haven't received an email on that, but there has been a poll on the right-hand side of the pages of this forum. Around two-thirds of respondents said they would cruise as much as they had before.

Yes I saw that.

Maybe because I book directly with them that I received the email and others haven't

We got the E Mail, as have done about 20 Princess cruises, all booked direct.   It was easy to do the survey...'No more cruising - no travel insurance possible - very crook wife.  I am still depressed.🥺

Anyone want to buy a couple of Princess cruise card lanyards? 

th.jpg

Edited by NSWP

Not a survey but I got a phone call out of the blue two weeks ago from them asking if they could be of assistance in booking a cruise with them, I’ve never cruised with them, celebrity is my usual line but I have registered with them for sales etc, they have never ever rung me before.

Not a survey but I got a phone call out of the blue two weeks ago from them asking if they could be of assistance in booking a cruise with them, I’ve never cruised with them, celebrity is my usual line but I have registered with them for sales etc, they have never ever rung me before.