Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

6 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

They also just had a tribute picture of Captain Mark who passed away recently.  He was only 65 and his death is being investigated due to suspicious evidence on the scene.

Wow, I didn't know that. I missed the picture.🤔

1 hour ago, taznremmy said:

I had a cat named MaiTai.  She received her name when she was a kitten and I walked in to find her drinking from my cocktail.  She would do the same thing (curl up in my suitcase).  One time I arrived at my destination to find one of her cat toys in my luggage. 

No glass of water was safe in my home, she would somehow squeeze her face in a narrow 16 ounce glass.

• Like 1

Good morning from a cold 37°F but sunny NE England.

November 2nd is a day we never forget.

It is 10 years ago today that my mam died.

It is 3 years ago today for Pauline's mam's funeral.

It is 43 years ago today when Pauline and I met each other.

Take care and have a great day everyone.

Graham.

• Like 17

4 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Good morning from a cold 37°F but sunny NE England.

November 2nd is a day we never forget.

It is 10 years ago today that my mam died.

It is 3 years ago today for Pauline's mam's funeral.

It is 43 years ago today when Pauline and I met each other.

Take care and have a great day everyone.

Graham.

Love to you and Pauline

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, taznremmy said:

I had a cat named MaiTai.  She received her name when she was a kitten and I walked in to find her drinking from my cocktail.  She would do the same thing (curl up in my suitcase).  One time I arrived at my destination to find one of her cat toys in my luggage. 

That's a cute story.

My cats also love to climb into our suitcases and nap.  I also was given a toy once.

One time when my cat previous cat, Splashes, was a kitten and we were packing I couldn't find her anywhere when we were done.  I opened suitcases to double check. Nope not there.  We looked all over the house for her and finally found her sound asleep in a draw that I had closed.  😺

Edited by Sunshine3601
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Maitaivegas said:

No much worse, she regurgitated her breakfast in my bed, I knew it was on purpose 

I’ve heard cats can be vengeful.

12 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Duh, of course. She controls everything 

😂

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Haha 1

Saw  Judy Justice episode yesterday Judge Judy’s new show, liked the show but couldn’t fast forward the commercials. Going to a Christopher Cross concert tonight have front row tickets.

When we got our first kitty decades ago we couldn’t find her on the first day she was in my house , she wasn’t capable of climbing stairs , searched everywhere, she had climbed inside my recliner.

Edited by George C
  • Like 8

My little lake picture of the day

9F7095CA-699D-45A7-BA79-5A14E79336BA.thumb.jpeg.a3bb94320b410e4f1548e5745e6d0b3e.jpeg

It was 38° for our walk this morning.  Susan tells me she is free after Friday, if I want to go back to my happy place 

Took time to do this today. 

14628660-7731-42F2-8B2E-E1339B6C243C.thumb.jpeg.9ecb1e8cd01386123a77e18aa947ed34.jpeg

Don’t know why they gave me 3 stickers.  I only voted once. 

• Like 14
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Yesterday’s sunrise. 

6D71D096-4D6B-42C0-9EC2-32AAFB359C77.thumb.jpeg.a425f0a1a83f3124d39c90c239b01e68.jpeg

175C664B-383C-4860-8291-CACEF16491EA.thumb.jpeg.0b31ee4db80e371264a4cd0f530a4ecb.jpeg

I have always felt the air in Canada is extra clean. It’s like you’re not seeing the sky and the horizon through a filter. 
I never notice litter there,  either. 
Your photos capture that feeling. 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

My little lake picture of the day

9F7095CA-699D-45A7-BA79-5A14E79336BA.thumb.jpeg.a3bb94320b410e4f1548e5745e6d0b3e.jpeg

It was 38° for our walk this morning.  Susan tells me she is free after Friday, if I want to go back to my happy place 

Took time to do this today. 

14628660-7731-42F2-8B2E-E1339B6C243C.thumb.jpeg.9ecb1e8cd01386123a77e18aa947ed34.jpeg

Don’t know why they gave me 3 stickers.  I only voted once. 

Beautiful lake photo. Obviously the US has places with clean air, too!

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

I’ve heard cats can be vengeful.

😂

Years ago we adopted a cat, Kelly.  She clawed everything, so we had her de-clawed.  I know, I know - awful.  But it was common back then & we didn’t know better.  Anyway when we brought her home after the procedure, she hid for a couple of days. Then one night, she jumped up on our bed, I looked at Andy and said “awww, she’s forgiven us”.  Kelly promptly peed at the bottom of our bed and went back to hiding for a few more days.  She lived to age 14 and was such a sweetheart.

Edited by Momof3gurlz
  • Like 5
  • Haha 5