Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

11 hours ago, NHProud said:

That’s an episode of Seinfeld except Elaine didn’t remove her baseball cap.  

I'm not a big NBA fan but the Celtics just made it to the Eastern Conference Finals.  A sportswriter tweeted about the Celtics yesterday saying, "The Celtics are real and they're spectacular".  Terri Hatcher would be proud of the reference.  😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

@A&L_Ont

Not following what you said on the other thread. I'm calling them out? Who?

All I was hoping for someone onboard would have asked why they stopped testing B2Bers between cruises? What's wrong with asking that?  No idea why they deleted that thread either.

I guess just questioning why Royal does or doesn't do something is grounds to get your thread deleted on this forum.

Edited by Jimbo
  • Like 2

Good morning from the Allure.  Sunrise picture of the day is not too good, but I am up.  Sailing into a little rainstorm at sunrise. 

7EF85F5F-7733-40EF-9EE4-CE3772DF8C81.thumb.jpeg.b1bd2ce668f675bb0cb2f640f7d47167.jpeg

How about the moon?  At least it was clear in that direction 

B8388E36-47E4-4FD0-BB91-FA02F71925D5.thumb.jpeg.f95e749a4a5f43b27108ab478a64de36.jpeg

How is the quality of the moon zoomed at max on my iPhone?  Hard to tell on the small screen. 

C69FCB81-1A7F-40DC-BAFE-D562C7576C67.thumb.jpeg.87cd5ac37f98485f47fbb1f7002f650c.jpeg

81° now.  Have a great Tuesday

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, aussielozzie18 said:

Colleague got a new mug, thought @Keksie would appreciate (I hope I got Samantha & Annabel’s furmom correct)D66D1736-5657-4A12-925B-241C1250A50D.thumb.jpeg.da8754e5ef4d71e48125963c578ecf3a.jpeg

6A2A84E7-3060-4EFE-B114-005C2C61CDA0.thumb.jpeg.30df8ea546ec62806d41ccf304275ef4.jpeg

You got it right!  That describes my girl Samantha.  I get to meet Annabel on the 6th of June and I can't wait to see her.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

We got a call early this morning from our daughter in Brooklyn.  Her husband suffered a cardiac event and she and my husband are now at the hospital.  I am with the kids, doesn’t look good.

I will be keeping you in my thoughts today.  Sending hugs!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Thank you.  The kids are only 11 and 7.  The little one doesn’t understand why.  It is hard to tell her when we don’t know😢

Our condolences to you and your family.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DaniDanielle said:

Thank you.  The kids are only 11 and 7.  The little one doesn’t understand why.  It is hard to tell her when we don’t know😢

That is so young to have this happen.  How old is your daughter? My heart goes out to the family

15 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Unfortunately, he passed away.  The family is devastated. 

7 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Oh this is so sad. Very sorry....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

We got a call early this morning from our daughter in Brooklyn.  Her husband suffered a cardiac event and she and my husband are now at the hospital.  I am with the kids, doesn’t look good.

That is horrible news.   So young, very sad for your family, especially the children.  So sorry for this devastating news.   Your family is in our thoughts and prayers 🙏

Edited by Sunshine3601
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

47 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

🙏Prayers for you all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

I'm so sorry to hear this news Marietta.

Sending you all our Prayers 🙏 .

Graham.

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Absolutely devastating for you, your daughter, their young children and all his loved ones.  Gone too soon. My thoughts are with you as you support your daughter and grandchildren.

Edited by aussielozzie18
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Pauline and I are so sorry to hear this news Marietta.

Sending you all our deepest condolences for your very sad loss.

Graham.

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Prayers for a good outcome 

Just read further.  So sorry for your loss

Edited by h20skibum
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DaniDanielle said:

45 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Prayers for you and family.  Never good but at such a young age with young kids is truly heartbreaking.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DaniDanielle said:

I am so sorry for your loss, thinking about your daughter and grandkids, and hoping that you get some answers.  take care.

• Thanks 1