Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

When buying the internet package onboard, can you buy it on your TV or must you go down to RC Online on the ship and buy it there?

You can buy it from your phone, tablet or laptop

Your C&A status discount coupon amount will populate on the payment screen.

Edited by Vibe
  • Like 1

On 3/23/2023 at 2:57 PM, Jimbo said:

On the Men's side still have 8 of the 16 left on my bracket.

On the Women's side still have 10  of the 16 still alive.

In the mid 60’ s I was a member of a Basketball team that was given the opportunity to play the St.Louis Hawks summer team.Every guy on my team had played either HS or College Basketball prior to the team we were then on .We beat the Hawks in an outdoor game with 95 degree heat That to me had been the greatest Basketball upset till the current NCAA tournament.

On 3/23/2023 at 3:31 PM, NHProud said:

What I didn’t state clearly is my husband attended those universities . Good luck with your picks.  

Those colleges especially two of them have a history of doing very well.I also went to 3 collies .Two did not have any sports teams and the third was Division 3.

On 3/23/2023 at 9:25 PM, Sunshine3601 said:

We board Anthem on Sunday.   Hoping for some great weather.   Chris and Donna are really excited that we got them an OVB with large balcony.  Last year on their 1st cruise we got them an OV since they were nervous.   

I was in shock to come home from work to see Eric is almost finished his packing.   He usually waits until the last minute.  I'll pack Saturday.

Have a great cruise,Debbie and Eric

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Husky1987 said:

Love springtime in NYC!  We have a trip planned for early May, but may trade that in for the Ovation Hawaii-Vancouver sailing if I can broker some extra time off work and a house/pet sitter for a few extra days.  

We pretty much got our touristy items off the list our first two trips to NYC.  The last 4-5 trips have been basically walking around neighborhoods, finding new places to eat great food, and just dinking around.  

I was reading your back and forth posts with Greg about mutual college friends while I was catching up on posts over the past 5 days. There is a guy who posts on CC ,not on this thread.He and I discovered that we graduated the same college .I graduated two years before him but knew people in his graduating class.

• Like 3

@George C Welcome back to NYC.

Wishing you a fabulous time !

A number of new shows are in previews for this season. You may be able to get some good ticket prices.

I think there is going to be a revival of Camelot.

Do you have any particular shows that you would like to see?

MJ🙋🏻‍♀️

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

I hope you both have been okay Lenny.

38 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

I hope you both have been okay Lenny.

I had uncontrollable tremors in my hands and could not hold my I -pad without dropping it . I also had virtually non stop dizziness and fell a few times but not on the ground.I was able to get to my bed as I was falling.I am feeling okay today.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, lenquixote66 said:

I had uncontrollable tremors in my hands and could not hold my I -pad without dropping it . I also had virtually non stop dizziness and fell a few times but not on the ground.I was able to get to my bed as I was falling.I am feeling okay today.

I'm so sorry to hear this Lenny.

Pleased you are feeling okay now.

Take care.

Graham.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, MJSailors said:

@George C Welcome back to NYC.

Wishing you a fabulous time !

A number of new shows are in previews for this season. You may be able to get some good ticket prices.

I think there is going to be a revival of Camelot.

Do you have any particular shows that you would like to see?

MJ🙋🏻‍♀️

We are Neil Diamond fans so Beautiful Noise is definitely one, Camelot does sound really good great music , my parents saw the original cast . Never a problem finding plays we would like to see. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, sgmn said:

We stopped in Taormina on a cruise about five years ago. It's a lovely village

The latest series of The White Lotus was shot there 

LOVE Taormina. Was one of the first stops on my first Med cruise years ago and I fell in love with the place. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, dani negreanu said:

Toda, Bonnie, thanks for asking. Today is the first day that he's not in back pain or stomach pain. He stopped with the pain reliever 3 days ago, so we're happy and cautiously optimistic.

"Turn around day" - hopefully it's not temporary.

Note aside -- how would you say in English "titchadshi" תתחדשי, בקשר לאבא soהביולוגי החדש שנמצא 😉

Jack is taking a nap so I might be wrong.  This is the definition from google:

"titchadshi" update, regarding the new found biological father 😉

I always used it to wish someone good health when they acquired something new.

I assume this is for Brillohead

1 hour ago, George C said:

Just booked our New York City memorial day weekend trip we had done this every year but because of Covid restrictions not recently. Got a good rate at our favorite hotel the Michealanglo and our favorite 800 sq Ft suite. Will see some broadway plays, eat some fabulous food and meet with family and friends. Then off to Buffalo for a few days to get together with some of my wife’s family and friends. 

Have a slice of pizza, bagel and a roumanian pastrami sandwich on rye for me, please!

Not all at the same time. 😉

Sounds like it will be a wonderful trip.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

Jack is taking a nap so I might be wrong.  This is the definition from google:

"titchadshi" update, regarding the new found biological father 😉

I always used it to wish someone good health when they acquired something new.

I assume this is for Brillohead

Have a slice of pizza, bagel and a roumanian pastrami sandwich on rye for me, please!

Not all at the same time. 😉

Sounds like it will be a wonderful trip.

Pizza and pastrami are always a must normally do both at least once on all visits along with bagels, love Becco for Italian food. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Jimbo said:

When buying the internet package onboard, can you buy it on your TV or must you go down to RC Online on the ship and buy it there?

You can purchase it from your phone or laptop.

The onboard price on Anthem is $30/day now that they have starlink.   

• Like 1