Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 hour ago, BonTexasNY said:

@DaniDanielle Marietta, your sweet granddaughter is far lovelier than Taylor Swift.  

+1. . As I have personally met her Granddaughter I can say she is even lovelier in person with a beautiful smile and great personality.  ❤️

Edited by Sunshine3601
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Hopefully your future cruise and being at sea will help heal your soul.  😊

When on vacation we looked forward to our pet sitter sending us daily pictures, I am sure we will get two more kittens after our March cruise. 

• Like 12

Just now, George C said:

When on vacation we looked forward to our pet sitter sending us daily pictures, I am sure we will get two more kittens after our March cruise. 

Never know, new kitties may find you sooner😻

When I lost my 21 just shy of 22 yr old cat, Splashes, I wasn't sure I would get another cat but my other little girl was so sad.  I would see actual tear drops form in Eva's eyes when I would say Splashes name.  Never saw a cat cry.

I ended up at a rescue shelter within 2 weeks and absolutely love our lovebug Sparky.   They get along great.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Good morning.

I hope everyone is safe and well especially Dani @dani negreanu.

Problem with my phone is sorted.

We had a lovely meal last night.

IMG_20231115_195336.jpg

Glad you are back online.  I just assumed you were on a cruise or visiting the Peak District.  You meal looks delish.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Anyone cruised on Virgin Voyages?  They are launching here this summer.  Yesterday , on a domestic Virgin Airlines flight from Melbourne to Hobart, ‘Sir Richard Branson announced over the PA that all adults on board the flightwere being gifted a Virgin Cruise to the value of $7k. Ground crew, baggage handlers, Captain and crew all gifted as well.  Nice!

• Like 9

35 minutes ago, helen haywood said:

Sorry.  Help!  I have a new IPhone…and when I try to post a picture as I have in the past…the picture I select just posts as a black square.  What do I need to do?

Might be because you may be shooting in Raw mode instead of JPEG. Look at your camera roll. In the upper corner if it says raw that is the issue because CC does not support Raw format. You can switch your camera in your settings menu or in the camera. There is a button upper right that says Raw. Press it and a line will go through it indicating that it is shooting in JPEG mode.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Never know, new kitties may find you sooner😻

When I lost my 21 just shy of 22 yr old cat, Splashes, I wasn't sure I would get another cat but my other little girl was so sad.  I would see actual tear drops form in Eva's eyes when I would say Splashes name.  Never saw a cat cry.

I ended up at a rescue shelter within 2 weeks and absolutely love our lovebug Sparky.   They get along great.

We would. But we are still trying to move, and finding a cat and cat sitter is not on our list of priorities with all of the packing/moving/termite work and painting we are trying to schedule. Plus. Trying to get the other house cleaned out, so we can actually move there for our required two years. And put this house up for sale in the spring. 

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, helen haywood said:

Must not have the same phone/camera.  I have an iPhone 15 pro max.  In the upper right hand corner is a Live or not circle.  Nothing that says Raw.  

They might have changed it. Go to Camera in Settings and select format. There you can toggle Apple Pro Raw on or off. I would imagine if you turn it on then you will see it if you open up the camera.

Just now, NHProud said:

@Sea Dog It must nice to be so knowledgeable about technology. When I was in school we used an abacus and graduated to a slide rule . 

Have you been walking outside besides your doc appointments?  

I did today for a short walk. I’m not using the walker around the house just a cane.

I’ve always been into technology I am very nerdy that way.

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

I did today for a short walk. I’m not using the walker around the house just a cane.

I’ve always been into technology I am very nerdy that way.

Nothing wrong with being nerdy.  Happy to hear you aren’t dependent on the walker around the house.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, helen haywood said:

Sorry.  Help!  I have a new IPhone…and when I try to post a picture as I have in the past…the picture I select just posts as a black square.  What do I need to do?

Trade the phone in for an android.

Someone else was having this same problem. I don't remember what was causing it but I think it had to do with a software update and not a phone setting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

7 hours ago, aussielozzie18 said:

Anyone cruised on Virgin Voyages?  They are launching here this summer.  Yesterday , on a domestic Virgin Airlines flight from Melbourne to Hobart, ‘Sir Richard Branson announced over the PA that all adults on board the flightwere being gifted a Virgin Cruise to the value of $7k. Ground crew, baggage handlers, Captain and crew all gifted as well.  Nice!

WOW!

• Like 4

8 hours ago, aussielozzie18 said:

Nice!   Also great marketing move.

• Like 1