Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

2 minutes ago, jagsfan said:

This afternoon it started up again. I called Yahoo. You have to pay to talk to them. 
He had me sign myself in to Yahoo and send myself an email. 
I got the email, so he said it was fixed. 
I had to give info for premium care, $1.99 per month. 
I am receiving emails right now but still can’t send them. 
Got off the phone and tried to email Dick who’s getting the oil changed. Same darn message. User name or password incorrect!!   
I’ve powered down, I’ve deleted the mail icon and reinstalled it. 
I guess I’ll try Apple next!

My husband and daughter are at the Apple Store right now to try to get our statement clarified . Being charged by Yahoo to talk to customer service is outrageous.  Shame on them. 

I hope , you get some resolution to your problem.  It is very frustrating for certain. I’ve tried removing the phone app and reinstalling it . We like the Geek Squad at BB . 

• Like 2

@lenquixote66 Lenny- I think  that we all have days like you had with all the cancellations.

Not much we can do about it,but go to plan B,C or ,maybe even D.

I am wishing you and Toby a restful night.

@Sea Dog Greg- Your doctor visits to help with yours and Linda’s health issues remind me of our December calendar. I am not certain how it happened, but we have appointments with hubby’s ophthalmologist 2x with 2 weeks apart. He needs to have laser treatments to sharpen his vision after having surgery this Summer. We are skeptical,but he is going through with it.

We also have Medicare wellness visits, I have routine cardiac tests and annual check up and our podiatrist visits.

Add to the calendar a baby shower, a visit to an ailing friend (hubby’s friend since Kindergarten) in Connecticut and various Christmas celebrations both at our house and family/friends brings us to the end of December.

All good,even the Drs’ appointments.

It was  good that Linda could get to see a surgeon so soon and get her surgery set. Were you able to see the Dr about the possible hernia situation?
I do hope all the medical issues get resolved for you both in an efficacious amount of time. Difficult to deal with it all at holiday time though.

@Luckynana I just happened to pay our cable bill today. Two hundred,thirty four dollars for phone,internet and TV. This after I adjusted the TV pkg to a level lower than we had. We are limited here in LI with one carrier,Optimum, so the rates just keep going up.

Wishing all here who post a pleasant week where you all feel safe and loved.

It seems that the waving  emoji I used has been cancelled!!!

So,I can use one of these -🙇🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️or🙎🏻‍♀️

I think I will go with MJ🙎🏻‍♀️

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MJSailors said:

@Sea Dog Greg- Your doctor visits to help with yours and Linda’s health issues remind me of our December calendar. I am not certain how it happened, but we have appointments with hubby’s ophthalmologist 2x with 2 weeks apart. He needs to have laser treatments to sharpen his vision after having surgery this Summer. We are skeptical,but he is going through with it.

We also have Medicare wellness visits, I have routine cardiac tests and annual check up and our podiatrist visits.

Add to the calendar a baby shower, a visit to an ailing friend (hubby’s friend since Kindergarten) in Connecticut and various Christmas celebrations both at our house and family/friends brings us to the end of December.

It was  good that Linda could get to see a surgeon so soon and get her surgery set. Were you able to see the Dr about the possible hernia situation?
I do hope all the medical issues get resolved for you both in an efficacious amount of time. Difficult to deal with it all at holiday time though.

@LuckynanaMJ

Thanks for your comments. Thank goodness our calendars on our phones sync up. I imagine it will get crazy once she and I both have therapy appointments . She wants to schedule it before Christmas so we may have to adjust our activities. It’s going to be what it’s going to be.

• Like 8

36 minutes ago, MJSailors said:

@lenquixote66 Lenny- I think  that we all have days like you had with all the cancellations.

Not much we can do about it,but go to plan B,C or ,maybe even D.

I am wishing you and Toby a restful night.

@Luckynana I just happened to pay our cable bill today. Two hundred,thirty four dollars for phone,internet and TV. This after I adjusted the TV pkg to a level lower than we had. We are limited here in LI with one carrier,Optimum, so the rates just keep going up.

Wishing all here who post a pleasant week where you all feel safe and loved.

It seems that the waving  emoji I used has been cancelled!!!

So,I can use one of these -🙇🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️or🙎🏻‍♀️

I think I will go with MJ🙎🏻‍♀️

I’m sorry to say, we pay more than that for all 3   Can’t find anyone to drop the phone piece and just give us cable and Wi-Fi. 

7 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

Today has been a day of cancellations.I cancelled my morning OT because I was scheduled for my annual physical at 9:30 AM.

At 8:50 the doctors Office Manager called to cancel my appointment stating the doctor is sick.She said she would call back to reschedule.I am still waiting for the call.Friends of ours who are Fla snowbirds and leaving NY on Thursday were supposed to come here for a visit but they were having a problem with their car and cancelled.Toby’s Mah Jong game for later today was cancelled.She was supposed to pick up our youngest granddaughter from school late today but that was cancelled.

What???? Mah Jongg was cancelled??????

7 hours ago, George C said:

Nice sunny day at sea , we will have lunch in Chops and dinner in Jamie’s, dinner at Wonderland was interesting but wouldn’t return. Seeing Grease this afternoon then aqua show tonight. Was thinking of booking another suite on harmony for next year but really disliked suite happy hour since there was lots of pinnacles who took all the tables , MSC yacht club we now most likely be cruise #2 for next year. Bills lost a heartbreaker yesterday despite a great game by Josh Allen. Rccl showed both Bills and Chiefs games on tv. 

I never went to a cruise happy hour but aren't the tables first come first served no matter the status once you're allowed in the lounge?  Continue to have a yummy, wonderful cruise.  

@Arzeena your pictures are gorgeous!  Continue to enjoy as well!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Great day so far, really enjoyed the play Grease very talented young cast . Had a nice lunch in chops with a bottle of berriger Cabernet which is one of my favorite wines , because of our diamond plus and UDP we get it for 40 percent off. Suite lunge was way less crowded and beginning to train the bartenders . Looking forward to aqua show in about a hour then dinner at Jamie’s . 

• Like 9

7 hours ago, Luckynana said:

What!!!!????  I pay $133 a month just for home internet.

That's alot.   We pay something like $25 or $30 a month for xfinity at LBI shore house.  Unfortunately, that was a 2 yr promotion that ends this coming summer.  

We pay $40 or $45 a month for Xfinity at home in PA.

Is xfinity available in your area?

Edited by Sunshine3601
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, MJSailors said:

we have appointments with hubby’s ophthalmologist 2x with 2 weeks apart. He needs to have laser treatments to sharpen his vision after having surgery this Summer. We are skeptical,but he is going through with it.

We only have wifi.  We cut the cord with cable a couple of years ago.  Cable and internet were crazy expensive.   At our Condo, cable is included in our monthly maintenance.  I pay $34.99 for my internet there.

1 hour ago, maggieq said:

I’m sorry to say, we pay more than that for all 3   Can’t find anyone to drop the phone piece and just give us cable and Wi-Fi. 

They get you coming and going.😠  Darned if you do, darned if you don't...

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

That's alot.   We pay something like $25 or $30 a month for xfinity at LBI shore house.  Unfortunately, that was a 2 yr promotion that ends this coming summer.  

We pay $40 or $45 a month for Xfinity at home in PA.

Is xfinity available in your area?

Yes, that's all we can get here.  No competition for Xfinity where we are.

1 hour ago, maggieq said:

Maybe cut the cable cord and go with dish or direct TV satellite then internet with another carrier.  Or go with internet only and stream TV.

For those that still want a landline we had Voip thru ooma.com for a couple of years.   Easy to use and can use on cell phone while cruising.   We used this for work number as well same landline number that I have had for over 30 yrs.

• Like 1

Just returned from aqua show it is the single most amazing show I have ever seen, it is worth booking oasis class just to see these amazing athletes. Time now to continue eating and drinking going to Jamie’s, love our grand suite on deck 8 right by all the restaurants and dazzles.

• Like 5